joane

Solemnisation of Marriage Outside the Registry

Helloo Joanne babe,

Another damsel in distress which needs your help in this area :)

Appreciate if you can email me the dos and don'ts and your experience/advice/tips in getting having the solemnization outside of JPN.

I can be contacted at yenmun81@gmail.com

Many thanks and hope to hear from you soon... :)

Hi Joanne Babe,

Do you mind to share with me the details & procedures to have solemnization done outside JPN please?

My email is tammybubble@gmail.com

Appreciate your help and many many thanks :)

Hi aaronsaw,

I am having my ROM at hotel too before my wedding dinner. Did you hire anyone for the solemnization?

Looking forward to hear from you soon

Hi Joanne Babe,

Great to find this forum n hope you can guide me through all the precedure to arrange ROM in a restaurant.

My email is gina2527@gmail.com

Thks

G

Hi...i have this problem...am going to hv my wedding this year end...restaurant, photographer, videographer,make up artist all booked and lock their date d...

We plan to hv our ROM in the restaurant we book. And wonder what is the procedure like? come across JPN website and one of the condition for this application is :

The validity period of this licence is one (1) month from the date of approval.

1) Does it mean i cant send in my application now?

2) beside JPN is there any agent can help on the application?

3) i tried to call JPN and the officer said:

a)Solemnization of Marriage Outside the Registry will only held during weekend. My wedding is on friday ><.

b) She told me all ROM registrar is fully book till jan 2013...but i tot the application got validity period as above?

Am so sad....now...dunno what to do.

Hi Joane ,

I've done my ROM outside of JPN. Perhaps I can guide you better. Have you submitted your form JPN KC02?

Joanne babe, thanks for helping us. I am planning to have the ROM outside JPN too. I from Perak and my FH is KL. Can you send me the details on the procedure and documents that we need to prepare? Here is my email: kathy7933@yahoo.com. Thank you very much! :bow:

Hi Joanne Babe,

could you please kindly send me the guide as well? Thank you so much for doing all this, super grateful that you're able to help. :)

lynnsaccharine@gmail.com

Hi Joanne Babe,

I do hope that this posting is still active. I would very much appreciate if you could also share the guide with me as well. I think you are a saviour to most of us for sharing it.

Email: licher185@gmail.com

Thanks in advance !!

Hey Joanne babe,

I do really hope this post is still active. I would very much appreciate if you can share your guide with me. thank you so much.

Email: quesilla.pqho@gmail.com

Hi Joanne, could you please share the information with me too? Plan to have my ROM outside of the registry. Here is my email: krishing@gmail.com Really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Hi Joanne,

I'm having a situation here whereby I'm unable to follow the normal procedures of ROM via JPN as I'm currently residing outside of Malaysia and I won't be able to stay in Malaysia for too long due to work commitment. I have heard from my friends that we can actually do an instant ROM (complete the registration of marriage within one day) by going through a freelance registrar located in PJ but however, that person is in business when I've contacted him last week. Do you have any other contacts of such freelance registrar in Klang Valley? If not, then what would you suggest me to do?

Thanks!

Hi Joanne Babe,

Me and my fiancee plan to have outdoor ROM also. Can you kindly share the information with me also. You can email me at kurium85@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Hi Joanne,

I'm having a situation here whereby I'm unable to follow the normal procedures of ROM via JPN as I'm currently residing outside of Malaysia and I won't be able to stay in Malaysia for too long due to work commitment. I have heard from my friends that we can actually do an instant ROM (complete the registration of marriage within one day) by going through a freelance registrar located in PJ but however, that person is in business when I've contacted him last week. Do you have any other contacts of such freelance registrar in Klang Valley? If not, then what would you suggest me to do?

Thanks!

Hi pat12345,

I am also residing outside Malaysia and interested with the freelance registrar you mentioned. Can share the contact with me?

Thank you.

Hi sotkoon,

I have the contact of the guy who helped my friend to perform solemnisation outside of the registrar but however, he told me that he no longer doing solemnisation for marriage when I've contacted him few weeks back. Therefore, I'm posting a question to people in the forum to see whether anyone here know any such freelance registrar. I'm yet to receive any reply yet and I will share the contacts with you if I've managed to find one. Please share with me too if you manage to find one too :).

Cheers!

Hi sotkoon,

I have the contact of the guy who helped my friend to perform solemnisation outside of the registrar but however, he told me that he no longer doing solemnisation for marriage when I've contacted him few weeks back. Therefore, I'm posting a question to people in the forum to see whether anyone here know any such freelance registrar. I'm yet to receive any reply yet and I will share the contacts with you if I've managed to find one. Please share with me too if you manage to find one too :).

Cheers!

Hi pat12345,

Thanks for your reply. I am working on it and will share with you should I get any info on this.

Cheers and enjoy the process!