I have checked out on Google that there are 3 safe deposit box company in town.

1. Safe Deposit Box - Damansara Perdana

2. MySafeBox - Seri Kembangan

3. Royal Safe - Sunway

Banks Safe Deposit Box; but I've checked that the availables one are only in KL.

1. HSBC

2. CIMB

3. Menara Zurich (no insurance coverage)

But, banks' Safe Deposit Box need to open an account / Fix Deposit if not mistaken. Couldn't remember much.

I personally has visited all 3 safe deposit box yesterday; but the cheapest Safe Deposit Box in town is Safe Deposit Box company, but I really do not like the way of just filling up the room without additional walls like Royal Safe and MySafeBox. Although, my mum strongly recommended MySafeBox because she puts there and she tells me that she can get additional of 3 months rental if I got one. (-.-!).

I still couldn't make up my mind... Is there anyone who are the users of Safe Deposit Box or Royal Safe that could give some recommendations or feedback regarding the boxes and services there.

Thanks in advance..

I have checked out on Google that there are 3 safe deposit box company in town.

1. Safe Deposit Box - Damansara Perdana

2. MySafeBox - Seri Kembangan

3. Royal Safe - Sunway

Banks Safe Deposit Box; but I've checked that the availables one are only in KL.

1. HSBC

2. CIMB

3. Menara Zurich (no insurance coverage)

But, banks' Safe Deposit Box need to open an account / Fix Deposit if not mistaken. Couldn't remember much.

I personally has visited all 3 safe deposit box yesterday; but the cheapest Safe Deposit Box in town is Safe Deposit Box company, but I really do not like the way of just filling up the room without additional walls like Royal Safe and MySafeBox. Although, my mum strongly recommended MySafeBox because she puts there and she tells me that she can get additional of 3 months rental if I got one. (-.-!).

I still couldn't make up my mind... Is there anyone who are the users of Safe Deposit Box or Royal Safe that could give some recommendations or feedback regarding the boxes and services there.

Thanks in advance..

Hey dear , I guess you shouldn't disclose too much where you put your valuable thing in a public forum here :-) My 2 cents.

Hey dear , I guess you shouldn't disclose too much where you put your valuable thing in a public forum here :-) My 2 cents.

Ohh! I didn't actually think that far, as I couldn't make up my mind with so many choices now in town.