Carly

Your style of Fragrances - Check this

Info:

How can you make your scent last longer?

Fragrance lasts longer on some people than on others because of differences in our skin (oily or dry) and in our PH levels.

To achieve a longer effect, try layering your fragrance. Using the fragrance bath gel, (if the company offers one), then the moisturizer or powder, and then the Eau de Toilette, Eau de Parfum or Eau de Cologne, will usually have a longer lasting effect.

Also, apply your fragrance low on the body, as well as behind your ears and on your neck, so that the scent rises and you won't lose it as quickly. A light spray on the hair can last all day.

What do fragrance notes refer to?

Fragrances are comprised of many different scents, these scents are called "notes."

• Top notes are very light and last just a few minutes (5-10 minutes).
  • Middle notes become apparent in about 15 minutes after application. These can last up to an hour or more.
  • Bottom notes are the heavier ingredients. These last the longest, usually for several hours.

How can you keep your fragrance from going bad?

Keep all fragrance in a cool, dry area, and away from windows as sunlight can unbalance the various ingredients. An opened bottle should be kept in its box to insure a longer shelf life.

Do check this.

Thank you.

Hai AliceStewart & concern all of you

Thank your reply..

Check it out more in my blog site ; facebook & also share it with friends.

Please give me some opinion for improvement.

I will appreciate & thankful..