Carly

Celebration > Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri - Raya Day

Balik kampung to gather with family chit chat, but quite boring also because not much entertainment at kampung.

What we can do is just, chit chat, eat, watching TV and surfing internet with phone. Too bad that I am using prepaid and kampung do not have wifi plus no shop for me to top up.... Have to some reload ticket before balik kampung :mellow:

yaya, there are many ways to reload ur phone credit, online offer many better alternatives like what edwin lee said, u may try out boost apps n u can find at google play.

why not just top up before go back to kampung???
i never heard that Boost app can top up, is it really can top up??

my sister gt use Boost app to top up before, it really work, so dun worry...
can also use maybank2u to top up too

No worries joycejoy, u can use the newly launched apps named boost to top up ur credit. you may find in google play store.

seem like newly launched this apps, but how come not available in appstore?

there are so many iphone user and they didnt launch for iOS yet...

feeling bad of being iOS user here.

No worries joycejoy, u can use the newly launched apps named boost to top up ur credit. you may find in google play store.

i think slowly they will come , no worry la ...my sis used it also , she say very convenience ..i might try it out too haha 

yeap true , i also download the apps from google play..it also teach you how to use and how it works ,so no need to worry , everything is clearly stated there 

i think slowly they will come , no worry la ...my sis used it also , she say very convenience ..i might try it out too haha 

i wondering still that much of customer using prepaid? that are so troublesome to always see the date and top up before that.... this app need to top up wallet before buying reload pin, same like top up from banking web site also....

yeap true , i also download the apps from google play..it also teach you how to use and how it works ,so no need to worry , everything is clearly stated there 

ive tried it and its good, I can top up easily at home and you dont have to worry that you cant go out and buy prepaid credit when youre grounded hehe. 

Woah nowadays the world is heading towards a more advanced technology future ya, more useful apps have been invented by human.

ya it is an apps which allow u to top up and buy games credit as well. Kinda useful 

Looking forward to use the newly launched boost apps to reload cuz i guess it cause no trouble and worth the try.

Edited by joe chong

ive tried it and its good, I can top up easily at home and you dont have to worry that you cant go out and buy prepaid credit when youre grounded hehe. 

yup, agree with you, just a few click on the apps, make sure got the boost credit inside before purchase top up, key in the 4 digit pin and wait for message, then your number are top up done. 

Woah nowadays the world is heading towards a more advanced technology future ya, more useful apps have been invented by human.

ya it is an apps which allow u to top up and buy games credit as well. Kinda useful 

not only game credit, recently the raya promotion, they do include much more offer into this app, i can see got tealive, lazada and etc... more and more useful nowadays this app...

which one is better??Boost or maybank2u??
i never top up online, so need some suggestions.. 
i saw my friend also got top up online, seems like very convenient, so i want to try too..

Edited by fiqria

which one is better??Boost or maybank2u??
i never top up online, so need some suggestions.. 
i saw my friend also got top up online, seems like very convenient, so i want to try too..

Boost is better..it's able to receive extra points to redeem rewards..but if u use maybank2u to top up, u dun get any benefits..
you can just try out both of them and compare..

Edited by madnesu