Sign in to follow this  
EmmaW

How to hide my dark circle?

Hi, pretty women,

I have heavy dark circles, Is that anyone can give me suggestion about eye care products?

Eye cream, eye mask or eye gel?

I need help! I'm 27, oil skin.

I am currently using a very good skin care product. My skin look much more smoother and radiance.. My dark circles and freckles also lighten. Do email me at magic_yuan@hotmail.com and I can share more with you on the secret.

Hi Emma, if you have oily skin I suggest you to use gel type of eye care. You may try to buy from body shop. Beside eye gel, you may buy some eye mask from face shop too. Remember don't put the eye care directly to your eye area. 1st you have to use your finger to smoother it then using tab method to your eye area. I wish this may help to improve your dark eye circle :)

Hi Emma, if you have oily skin I suggest you to use gel type of eye care. You may try to buy from body shop. Beside eye gel, you may buy some eye mask from face shop too. Remember don't put the eye care directly to your eye area. 1st you have to use your finger to smoother it then using tab method to your eye area. I wish this may help to improve your dark eye circle :)

Thank you for your sharing, Have you used the eye care products that you have mentioned? I never used the gel type of eye care.

Black rim of the eye is black pouch due to poor blood circulation caused, family use in the treatment of the method is: 1. With cucumber slices apply eye bags (2) drink milk 3. Enough sleep 4 fingers to massage bags but these methods are not soon cure you black rim of the eye, I know about eyebags treatment Singapore some information. They are professional, if you have enough money to go to a treatment.

I think it’s better to use a foundation cream the suits your face skin color to hide them for a short period of time until you get a good solution for dark circles.

The SA at Sephora recommended Dior Totale Capture for eyes - about RM300+ - wondering if it's a good investment. I have read good reviews online, though.
Any recommendations, ladies?

Hey there, just wanted to share my experience.

My Auntie from USA recommended this product brand to me ---> Artistry.

I found out this brand is a big sponsor in USA for Miss America.

Artistry Essentials Replenishing Eye Cream

for all skin types, is a fragrance free moisturizer for the eye area to help improve the appearance of fine lines, under-eye puffiness and dark circles in just 24 hours.
Using nutrients and minerals such as citrus bioflavonoid; from lemon, ruby grapefruit, and royal mandarin orange, help strengthen the thin skin around the eye. A liquorice extract derivative and linseed extract help soothe and illuminate the skin.

http://www.artistry....es/eye-lip-care

really awesome.. Any how we need to have balance diet, drink enough water and have a good sleep too.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi,

I have been using ' Green Tea Oil' for 2 months and it really lighten my eye dark circle and i also apply the green tea oil on my face to reduce my wrinkle bear to my eye and also it helps to imrpove my skin condition. I like it so much and the best is it is so natural ingredient made with Green Tea powder and coconut oil.

You may like to know more about the benefits of Green Tea Oil, please visit http://meandunicity.blogspot.com/2013/07/green-tea-oil-skin-care.html

Cheers!

Christy

Hi

I have been using it for a year and very satisfied with it. Not only it has helped me with my eye bags and dark circles, MK13 Facial SPray also works wonders on my facial skin such as fairer skin, natural face lift including firmer cheek, smaller pores, heal acne scars. So, you actually kill 2 birds with one stone, get rid of the dark circles (eye bag) around your eyes and make you look youthful naturally. What I like about this facial spray is I can spray onto my my face with my eyes widely open because it's 100% free of chemical and contains only essential minerals.

Do have a look at the testimonials, shared willingly by delighted MK13 Users ===> http://www.mk13facialtreatment.com

I'm drinking something with blackcurrant extract, told me it helps to increase blood circulation ard the eye area, is new and is called Berry Bright, I find that helps to reduce the dark circle gradually, still drinking it.. .....check it out on www.berrybright.my. You can get in Caring pharmacy

Dark circles are one of the main problem for every one due to our modern life style and stress . One of the natural method way to get-rid of dark circles are massage therapy. Through massage therapy we can reduce circle because our face has a large number of pressure points that you probably were not aware of before. It is especially useful to apply an massaging therapy when it comes to dealing with headaches, stress, body pain, and so on. It is also important to improve the blood circulation on your face to keep your skin young , reduces darkness in the face and healthy, massaging therapy can do using an electronic acupuncture pen. I came to know this information from the blog "    5 Relaxation Tips For Your Body And Mind". This blog also explained we well about the benefits of massaging therapy .https://westfyonline.com/5-relaxation-tips-for-your-body-and-mind/

Best natural method of treatment for dark circle are using massage therapy. With out side we can get-rid of dark circle.  we can massage Kit called as Skin Reinvigorating Machine. This kit can also be used as Skin tightening Machine to know more advantages about the massage therapy Please go through the blog " 6-ways-that-a-high-frequency-machine-works-for-you" https://lailaessentials.com/6-ways-that-a-high-frequency-machine-works-for-you/