Sign in to follow this  
peteprovoski

venue suggestion needed..

Hi fellow sifu's,

Would appreciate some suggestion on wedding reception venue. Planned to have my big day on the 13th April 2013, and yes it would be Indian wedding. Thought of having it in the golf courses, as the hotel packages seems to be too pricey for me. Listed are my preference and barries, hope some one there could help me out on this:

Preference

---------------

- capacity of 500-600 pax

- preferably allow external caterers

- to server alcohol

Barriers

-----------

Hotels are too costly

- those government halls are not allowing alcohol serving or restricted to take their malay restaurant caterrers.<KGPA,sacc,civic hall, ...>

- those golf courses, dont allow us to cater outside foods, and their indian packages are not as promising.<bkt jalil golg clb, sime darby cc, tropicana golf club etc>

- if manage to get all of those, the capacity is small

shortlisted

----------

Kelab golf negara subang - the place is quite old thoug..

kelab golf aziz sha golf club - max capacity 300+

PLease help........

Hi fellow sifu's,

Would appreciate some suggestion on wedding reception venue. Planned to have my big day on the 13th April 2013, and yes it would be Indian wedding. Thought of having it in the golf courses, as the hotel packages seems to be too pricey for me. Listed are my preference and barries, hope some one there could help me out on this:

Preference

---------------

- to server alcohol

Barriers

-----------

Hotels are too costly

- those government halls are not allowing alcohol serving or restricted to take their malay restaurant caterrers.<KGPA,sacc,civic hall, ...>

- those golf courses, dont allow us to cater outside foods, and their indian packages are not as promising.<bkt jalil golg clb, sime darby cc, tropicana golf club etc>

shortlisted

----------

PLease help........

Have you tried Selangor Club, Dataran Merdeka at KL?

Hi fellow sifu's,

Preference

---------------

- to server alcohol

Barriers

-----------

Hotels are too costly

shortlisted

----------

PLease help........

Have you tried Selangor Club, Dataran Merdeka at KL?

There can serve alcohol and allow external caterer ar ? this is the difficult part.

Try the almost new opening hotel at Jln Loke Yew.. Vivatel Hotel KL (At the Viva Home there), ballroom can put 120 table which is 1200pax .. opening at NOV 2012

The Vivatel Hotel ? Last time I went to Bridal Fair (August) at Midvalley I also saw this Hotel too.. them are partneship with the Oriental Group of Restaurant which mean them are provided to cooking the dish