lwwwk

used vera wang wedding gown, veil

post-41952-0-32019900-1349096257_thumb.jhi all, i am selling off my used Vera Wang gown and a veil. i am also selling my BCBG dress but dont have the photo

I bought them all in the States and they are really pretty, simple and demure. If you are looking for something simple yet alluring , then this is for you. The price for the gown is 2200 ringgit including the veil. I worn them for just less than an hour for the first half of my recception. so they are as new and comes with a garment bag.

The veil is embelished with crystals and pearls, elbow lenght, one tier. veil in photo is white in colour but i bought Soft white to match my vera gown. This veil is pretty expensive because of the details and the quality of the fabric. The veil is 250 ringgit.

Gown is in size 0

vera wang= 32, 25.5, 35.5

I had my vera wang gown hemmed to fit my height of just 5ft 4. i am 45kg

00c1feef05b3f9d19de64b2258dc2e4f.jpg

1328585976_90a318d3c19bf1c62b5bf89b756ce755_big.jpg

P_5283_2_122090.jpg

Simple and elegant dress, it's looking so pretty. I really like it so much, but i want to buy the white color wedding gown, and it's to be having more layers under the gown. So your gown is not that much of excellent work, but simply superb.

Simple and elegant dress, it's looking so pretty. I really like it so much, but i want to buy the white color wedding gown, and it's to be having more layers under the gown. So your gown is not that much of excellent work, but simply superb.

Thanks for compliment. I like the fact that this dress complement the weather in malaysia :) not too bulky to walk around. The colour of the dress is soft white - its between ivory and white .

It's my pleasure, really i like your dress , but i don't have any chance to buy it. That's why i hesitate to take it, otherwise i definitely buy it from you.

hey there, is your vera wang still available for sale? Email me at jean@howimetmyweddingdress.com if you'd like to explore further avenues. Thanks!

Wow, really fantastic and fabulous dress. With this dress, it is proved like there is a great beauty in simplicity only. This dress is looking very simple but having awesome look on it.