Elaine1990

How to keep health and keep far away from illness

Do you suffer from chronic pain? Excess systemic toxicity? Poor circulation? Lymphatic congestion? Inflammation? Fatigue? Infections? Physical or emotional stress? If so, then you will greatly benefit from Gua Sha treatment. Most Gua Sha Tool is made of Buffalo Horn or stone, which is very good material for our skin and it is durable.

43381676.jpg

Gua Sha Tool not only can keep your health, but also can help you have a nice shape face.

86346891.jpg

Gua Sha Tool will make your relax

69099187.jpg

When you after do a Gua Sha treatment with Gua Sha Tool, you will feel very comfortable, and the red trace will dispear a few days later.

Let's keep far away from illness with these little Gua Sha Tool.

QQ_20120905101312.jpg

4_1.jpg

Have you ever heard a friend say to you, "I need to go on a diet" or ask "Do these jeans make my butt look big"? Maybe you’ve even said things like this about yourself. If so, you’ve experienced "fat talk". "Fat talk" is a term used to describe the constant remarks people make about weight and body shape.

There are really nice post. I am totally agree with you. It was a good method but out dated. I think if you want to keep your face glow and shiny. You must wash your face with milk. It's really helpful tip. But make sure that don't use this method who have oily skin. Anyways thanks for sharing.