Hi all, today was passing through Happy Garden and saw this newly open store that sell wedding stuffs. More specifically, the sell Chinese wedding items as well as some wedding favors.

Walk in and was serve by a guy and he is quite nice, and not those pushy type.

He mentioned that currently they are having opening promotion up to 15% discount.

Below is their address:

534, Jalan Riang 11,

Taman Gembira (Happy Garden)

(just opposite the wet market - corner shop last time used to be electric shop)

Anyone visit this shop before? Can give some some comment?

Wohoo, just bought all my chinese wedding stuff from this shop and their price is consider cheap as compare to those I have surveyed so far.

Really thumbs up to this shop. Excellent service from their staff.

Went to this shop last Saturday, and I can tell you that their staff is great! Not that pushy type, and knowledgeable enough to serve your needs. They cater for almost everything - Auspicious Date Selection, Make-Up artists, Photographer and Videographer, Wedding Chaperone (aka dai kum) Services, Roast Pig, Wedding Biscuits, Red Wine contact and so on......

And what's important is that their price is cheaper as compare to Xi Lin Men which is quite pricey. I bought almost all of my things from Betrothal to Actual Wedding Days and it cost me less than RM 1000.

Strongly recommended soon to be wedding couple to visit this shop.