Sign in to follow this  
ms giggle

pre-loved wedding gown ( for small bride)

Hello girls

I have 2 by local designer wedding gowns to let go.

The dresses were bought as I decided to hired freelance photographer rather than taking package from studio. Besides, most of the studio refuse to alter the length of the dresses. I am not comfortable wearing heels that are more than 3 inches high :P so getting my own gown is the best option.

Anyway here are the photos , refer below.

http://happyblossoms.blogspot.com

Gorgeous wedding gowns, i visited your link, which you have posted in the above. I saw your wedding gowns and rings etc, those all things are looking mind blowing, i like that first wedding gown very much, really it's looking awesome.

Hello girls

I have 2 by local designer wedding gowns to let go.

The dresses were bought as I decided to hired freelance photographer rather than taking package from studio. Besides, most of the studio refuse to alter the length of the dresses. I am not comfortable wearing heels that are more than 3 inches high :P so getting my own gown is the best option.

Anyway here are the photos , refer below.

http://happyblossoms.blogspot.com

Hi ms giggle, Thanks for share beautiful designer wedding gowns. I love both gowns color, design, pattern, Embroidery work. Both are such a awesome. I want to purchase this types of wedding gown for my younger sister.