Sign in to follow this  
chihuahua

Delectable by Su or similar wedding cake designer

I am thinking of not using the dummy cake provided by hotel and I am looking for a wedding cake designer in KL, so far I have come across delectable by su. Her designs are very sweet and cute. But can anyone tell me if her cake taste good as well? Other similar cake designer I have come across are passionate cakes by Liew Man Kwan, truly scrumptious as well as pearl cakes events ( their design's are pretty as well) pls advise. Thanks!

I am thinking of not using the dummy cake provided by hotel and I am looking for a wedding cake designer in KL, so far I have come across delectable by su. Her designs are very sweet and cute. But can anyone tell me if her cake taste good as well? Other similar cake designer I have come across are passionate cakes by Liew Man Kwan, truly scrumptious as well as pearl cakes events ( their design's are pretty as well) pls advise. Thanks!

My personal vote goes to Truly Scrumptious.

My personal vote goes to Truly Scrumptious.

Joanne,

Why? Her prices more reasonable? Or cake are tastier?

How about iGorgeous? It's a new company but we guarantee on the taste of our cakes. Our facebook link is at the end of the post and we can provide you some sample. Thanks!

How about iGorgeous? It's a new company but we guarantee on the taste of our cakes. Our facebook link is at the end of the post and we can provide you some sample. Thanks!

Is that gum paste figurine? What's the starting price for your 4 tier fondant cakes?