I have a few gowns for sale. Only 2 have been worn once (princess and mermaid) and it's in perfect condition. The rest was purchased for photography but ended up unused.

All gowns have lots of margin for alteration (larger or smaller).

Attached are the images. Drop me an email @ sharonteoh_@hotmail.com for price and further details.

post-44373-0-70612000-1347879895_thumb.j

post-44373-0-34797600-1347879902_thumb.j

post-44373-0-48209700-1347879907_thumb.j

post-44373-0-58952800-1347879924_thumb.p

post-44373-0-21175700-1347879925_thumb.p

post-44373-0-48197600-1347879926_thumb.j

post-44373-0-09280200-1347879937_thumb.j

post-44373-0-87479100-1347884290_thumb.j

post-44373-0-00274500-1347884296_thumb.j

post-44373-0-23162400-1347884314_thumb.j

Fantastic collection of dresses here, By seeing these all dresses i felt very happy. Those all are looking lovely and awesome, in that i like second one more and more, it's simply superb.

wow awesome. must have been hefty but i suppose it's worth it since these are really great gowns =)

Hi,

I have a few pieces of extensive lace cheongsum, evening wears and kua for sale. Please PM me at eadrianne7@gmail.com for further details and description of dress. All dresses are very well tailored, excellent workmanship and materials.

GOLD CHEONGSUM

Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a V-Neck-Mandarin Chinese high collar, cap sleeves with a slight mermaid skirt trimmed combined with pale-gold brocade. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

RED CHEONGSUM

Elegant full lace cheong sum with pale-gold trimmings and red sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, see-through "sweet heart" shape chest-line, cap sleeves. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

LACE RASPBERRY-RED EVENING GOWN

Elegant, stunning. This raspberry-red dress with a slight mermaid tail blends beautifully with matching raspberry French lace that ensures a glamorous finishing touch. It’s a masterfully crafted piece. Concealed zip.

RED CHINESE ‘KUA’

Elegant, stunning. Very elaborate and intricate embroidery for the modern bride. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

SLEEVELESS GOLD CHEONG SUM

Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, sleeveless with slits on both sides. Concealed zip.

RED PHOENIX CHEONG SUM

Stunning red with fine gold thread on material. Fully hand-stitched beading and sequins on Phoenix. Slit on both sides. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

Cheers.

please email me for the measure

Hi,

I have a few pieces of extensive lace cheongsum, evening wears and kua for sale. Please PM me at eadrianne7@gmail.com for further details and description of dress. All dresses are very well tailored, excellent workmanship and materials.

GOLD CHEONGSUM
Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a V-Neck-Mandarin Chinese high collar, cap sleeves with a slight mermaid skirt trimmed combined with pale-gold brocade. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

RED CHEONGSUM
Elegant full lace cheong sum with pale-gold trimmings and red sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, see-through "sweet heart" shape chest-line, cap sleeves. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

LACE RASPBERRY-RED EVENING GOWN
Elegant, stunning. This raspberry-red dress with a slight mermaid tail blends beautifully with matching raspberry French lace that ensures a glamorous finishing touch. It’s a masterfully crafted piece. Concealed zip.

RED CHINESE ‘KUA’
Elegant, stunning. Very elaborate and intricate embroidery for the modern bride. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

SLEEVELESS GOLD CHEONG SUM
Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, sleeveless with slits on both sides. Concealed zip.

RED PHOENIX CHEONG SUM
Stunning red with fine gold thread on material. Fully hand-stitched beading and sequins on Phoenix. Slit on both sides. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

Cheers.

Please email me the pictures and measurement ya :)
chinpeiyee@gmail.com