Is there a check list for the preparation of wedding? Can anyone help me out? I feel so lost and so alone!!! Hubby only joining me end of the month and I'm not sure if I'm missing out anything. But anyhow, even if he's here, he won't know what to do either...LOL...

Any list or things to do will help -at least I will have an idea I am in check. Thx to all the sis here...

Is there a check list for the preparation of wedding? Can anyone help me out? I feel so lost and so alone!!! Hubby only joining me end of the month and I'm not sure if I'm missing out anything. But anyhow, even if he's here, he won't know what to do either...LOL...

Any list or things to do will help -at least I will have an idea I am in check. Thx to all the sis here...

I believe you can google check the checklist. :)

This mini planner should be useful for you.

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/uploads/mini-planner.pdf

Very glad to come here, hope to know more friends, hope to be able to

help others solve some of the problems.Here, of course, you are also

interested in the digital photo frame can also pay attention to my

digitalframe8.