Hello! I am a BTB in 2013- my AD is set for 19th October 2013, yes, slightly more than a year later but it's never too early to start planning right? :P

Anyway, my biggest headache with my wedding planning is finding a venue. My future groom and I are looking at an outdoor/garden venue, or a venue with a nice garden/skyline view for about 50-60 people. We have our own food caterer- 23Aubergine or formerly known as Aubergine Catering & Events. The main problem is that most of the places we've looked at, or are being suggested by previous couples are either hotels or restaurants, and do not allow outside catering.

Therefore, we are now looking at clubhouses (Condominium/Housing) or private bungalows with a nice garden. No halls/community centres please, as we've also looked into them and they do not exactly have the "feel" we want. If any of you know of any such places available for rental, please do feel free to suggest them and I will look into it!

I've also heard of the name Casa Jardin, which is located in Jalan Damai being suggested around here, but I've been searching and searching online but can't seem to find any information about it, so any information about this place would also be appreciated :)

Yes, because the caterer is not only a family friend of ours, but we've also sampled their food on many occasions, which we find great and up to standard, and also because they are familiar with our needs and wants and thus easier to work with compared to outside caterers which food may not be up to standard.