Sign in to follow this  
eclaires

Wedding Banquet Price 2013

Hi,

I'm new here. Anyone planning for wedding in 2013? Any idea if price in 2013 differs much from current price as I see price list mostly for 2012.

I have still not decided whether to go for restaurants or hotels. Don't know really want to stretch out the budget for hotel, or just settle with a nice looking restaurant.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm new here. Anyone planning for wedding in 2013? Any idea if price in 2013 differs much from current price as I see price list mostly for 2012.

I have still not decided whether to go for restaurants or hotels. Don't know really want to stretch out the budget for hotel, or just settle with a nice looking restaurant.

Thanks.

Is that how it works as in the price is based on the booking date and not wedding date? Now I know and thank you for the head up!

There are alot of nice looking restaurants in KL i.e. Noble Banquet, Tai Thong in Tropicana Golf, Sin Choi Wah Kepong and many more :)

yups yups!

Hi,

Thanks.

Is that how it works as in the price is based on the booking date and not wedding date? Now I know and thank you for the head up!

There are alot of nice looking restaurants in KL i.e. Noble Banquet, Tai Thong in Tropicana Golf, Sin Choi Wah Kepong and many more :)

in fact wedding industry could be extremely competitive such that many vendors (restaurants/hotels, wedding cakes, favours, bridal boutique, photographers etc) would be happy to offer u 2012 package price if u could just close the deal with them by Dec. else u are always free to negotiate no problem =)