pink martini

Acne Treatment

Acne on face is a major problem nowadays. Afterwards, it may become sensitive for most of the people. In that case, I can said about my experience. My skin used to have pigmentation marks, now they have diminished over time after I apply DR Secret skin care. It is very good, but need to apply daily.

I've been using Silicon Skin gel for 6 months now and the results have been quite impressive! It’s approved by the acne foundation and really does improve the appearance of your skin. I started using it with not very high hopes, as I’ve tried everything, tea tree oil, water, witch hazel, and prescribed medication. But this was different! If you stick with it, then its worth the results and the money! Its available on the internet...

Hi,

I'm a newbie here. I am headache on my acne skin and scars problem which was few years already.:dash2:

I use a lot of product, but no use for me.

From here, I found that differin gel like effective here. May I know where I can get it.

Meanwhile, I also have think about I go laser my skin better than using product again.

Serious acne problem normally cause by toxic inside our body. In this case, using good skin care product is not enuff. We will need to detox to clean our body, then acne will slowly dissapear.

My sis face acne problem since she's in Uni. She have detox for few times and the condition become better now and most important is NO SCAR.

Serious acne problem normally cause by toxic inside our body. In this case, using good skin care product is not enuff. We will need to detox to clean our body, then acne will slowly dissapear.

My sis face acne problem since she's in Uni. She have detox for few times and the condition become better now and most important is NO SCAR.

what kind of detox did she do?

hi, i have very bad acne on my back. I made my qipao which is bare back till my waist hoping that my acne will be gone by then. but seriously, anyone know how to get rid of them??

any doctor recommendation too??

hi, i have very bad acne on my back. I made my qipao which is bare back till my waist hoping that my acne will be gone by then. but seriously, anyone know how to get rid of them??

any doctor recommendation too??

my friend had used botani eco clear body bar, and has very good result. it is a natural antiseptic soap from australia.

A very nice post it is. I have been seeking this type of knowledge for a long time and by posting this article you have made my work so much easier. This site always gives me outstanding knowledge

Vitamin B5 helps the body to reduce the release of oil. In mega doses, it is thought to clear and prevent future cases of acne. Is this true? There is not enough research on the topic and its long-term effects on your acne and your body to draw a clear informed conclusion. However, there are many people using it and they seem to be convinced that it works. It does prevent the body from releasing oil in excess so it would be a logical conclusion it would help in reducing acne but as to curing it, that remains to be proven.

hi, everyone....i have a very oily face and that'y often have the acne and pimples problem however, recently i have found a brand called Caroline...which is able to help me to smooth and reduce my pimples and acne...yet it oso can reduce my black and white head...i have used this product for 2 week and i can feel the effectiveness obviously....is really work very well....

Hi Chantelle

I tried Fractional Co2 laser.. can see improvement now after 2 treatment. I hope i"ll be able to see more on my next visit.

hi cindy..how's your result so far..? actually i plan to go for fractional co2 laser as well..but not sure whether it will solve my acne scars or not....i've have deep acne scars...T.T..

Hey,

Do you know one of the most common problem / cause of acne is Constipation. So, please check if you are constipating regularly or not. To cure acne - you need to cure constipation first.

Secondly - If you have acne from long term, then Azadirachta indica is the best herb that can be used in the treatment. Azadirachta indica Oil and Juice are best ones.

Just try it, and I hope it helps...

Thanks

Hey,

Share with you a product name Galvanic Spa Machine. I tried it. Its really work and effective. Here is the blog:

agelocbeautyspa.blogspot.com

I believe it can solve your problem. Keep it up k? ^^

Anyone interested in Monrose rebalancing day cream spf30?

Am willing to let go a brand new bottle at cheap price!

Please PM me if you are interested =)

I got serious acne problem as well. looking for good product and facial. I tried an acne facial at Setia Walk Puchong last week, seems like quite good. They are using Epiderme product. I will share with you all more if they can resolve my acne problem :). I will go again next week and cannot wait to enjoy the treatment and massage.

taking care of acne must be soooo complicated?

Try CellCare's Naturel Soap lar. I used after 7 days then my stubborn acne begin saying good bye (which I welcome hehe), no new poping. Then I used their Anti Aging System. Simple and easy.

Find out yoourselve at www.cellcare.com.my. A number unconventional info there

And not very expensive only RM7.50 per soap compare to this eumora whatever. Buy direct from them lar.

I used to have serious acne problems. I've tried so many facial products till I discovered MK13 Facial Spray. It has lots of benefits like prevention of acne, reduce acne scars, whitening, facelift, reduce sagging cheeks, reduce eye bags, and many more. My acne problem is healed within 3 weeks.

What is so unique about MK13 is it is 100% natural and chemical FREE. It's so natural that you can spray with your eyes open which also keeps you refresh from tiredness. Do take a peep at the testimonials from delighted customers.

I have fought with acne using pure chimp super cleanser.

It's natural and helpful in soilving a lot of other skin issues.