Learn how to...
- Picking the Perfect Cheongsam by Iam A Bride® Wedding
- Taste, See & Smell by Shing's Cakery
- Learn the ins and outs of 'Open Face' a Wedding Ritual - Face Threading by Reffinej Wellness Beauty & Spa

You can't afford to miss our workshop, the only educational and SENSATIONAL sessions costumed & personalized for, You Are The BRIDE! :smile:

Hi, I can recommend a wedding and occasion dresses online shop for you, Luckbridal, maybe you need it. :D

w21290a.jpg

Well, here i want to buy the wedding dress and evening dress. Wedding dress should be in very attractive manner, so i want to buy white color with new model and stylish dress, so can you send the images to me.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="elims888" data-cid="410687" data-time="1369310653"><p>
hi, i'm interested in the qipao. is it still available? can you pls pm me the price and photos. thanks.</p></blockquote>

Hi babe - yes the qipao is available - let me know if u r interested ya - cant send u pm - u can email me at rose6580@gmail.com

Here is the link to some pics - price is negotiable

http://www.howimetmyweddingdress.com/index.php?cur=dress/view&id=51&title=Preloved_Customade_Qipao/Evening_Gown