To all BTB who might be interested,

I just got the table price for Sime Darby Convention Centre. They have 3 packages to choose from starting from RM1188++, RM1288++ and RM1388++..

I like this venue. Nice Spacious Hall, lots of free PArking, Food is decent.Our lovely FAIRYTALE FESTIVAL BAND will perform in this Hall tomorrow...which will be 6th Dec. If you wanna take a sneak peek...pls go there :thumbsu:

I like this venue. Nice Spacious Hall, lots of free PArking, Food is decent.Our lovely FAIRYTALE FESTIVAL BAND will perform in this Hall tomorrow...which will be 6th Dec. If you wanna take a sneak peek...pls go there :thumbsu:

Wow Daniel, you're really familiar with this industry.. :) Btw, you are providing live bands? Can send me some prices for me to consider on? My wedding will be a long way more but am still considering if we want to hv live band. But if the price is not too bad maybe I can consider to hv one. My email add jolcy@hotmail.com.

Wow Daniel, you're really familiar with this industry.. :) Btw, you are providing live bands? Can send me some prices for me to consider on? My wedding will be a long way more but am still considering if we want to hv live band. But if the price is not too bad maybe I can consider to hv one. My email add jolcy@hotmail.com.

Jolcy...I used to perform for Weddings many years ago with all the 5 BAnds in our Co. Not many people know me as I am a low profile person. I no longer perform anymore as I have to concentrate on my other business which is non-related to Weddings. However, I love to be able to help brides and grooms when it comes to Weddings.

Yes...you will be delighted how awesome our excellent excellent BAnds can do for your actual day. Will email you now.

Jolcy...I used to perform for Weddings many years ago with all the 5 BAnds in our Co. Not many people know me as I am a low profile person. I no longer perform anymore as I have to concentrate on my other business which is non-related to Weddings. However, I love to be able to help brides and grooms when it comes to Weddings.

Yes...you will be delighted how awesome our excellent excellent BAnds can do for your actual day. Will email you now.

Hi daniel,

I am BTB in year 2013. I am considering on the live band too.

Could you please send me the package available to jakling2002@gmail.com.

thank you.

Paid the deposit for sdcc today!! Didn't go around looking that much as this one fits my requirements quite well... The sales guy Mr. Lee is pretty hardworking.. Just hope everything goes well... Any pointers I need to look into when engaging sdcc?

Hi there joicy.. may I know what are their minimum table requirements? :)

Glitter Starlight... Min is 50 tables.. Are you getting married in 2013 as well? :)

Glitter Starlight... Min is 50 tables.. Are you getting married in 2013 as well? :)

hehe nah.. getting married in jan 2014..:)

Ok ler. Not far from mine. :p mine will be on dec 2013.. How many tables you looking for? And any specific location? I got some info from the bridal fair. If want I can try see which venue you can try hv a look..

Anyone attended weddings at SDCC before? how is their food? Apparently the same chief chef for China Treasures Restaurant will be taking care of the food but wont be the China Treasure chefs doing the cooking... :unsure: hmmm... my sister told me that she went to one wedding there before and the food was cold, etc....

Anyone had any experience on this?

Sometimes we cant blame the kitchen people for serving food cold. Often...the couples delayed the walk in Entrance until so late til the food got cold when served.

Ok ler. Not far from mine. :p mine will be on dec 2013.. How many tables you looking for? And any specific location? I got some info from the bridal fair. If want I can try see which venue you can try hv a look..

I am also looking at Cyberview at the moment.. but their minimum of 40 tables.. I'm just so worried that it might not be enough. But it's affordable.

How much deposit did you have to give SDCC?

I am also looking at Cyberview at the moment.. but their minimum of 40 tables.. I'm just so worried that it might not be enough. But it's affordable.

Oooo...you looking at Cyberview? This might be useful for you then... http://weddingsmalaysia.com/fair-cv12 :)

I paid RM 5k deposit for SDCC...

How many tables you looking at? How much are Cyberview's packages?

Oooo...you looking at Cyberview? This might be useful for you then... http://weddingsmalaysia.com/fair-cv12 :)

yeah! i was quoted 5k too for the deposit!

And thanks for the link!!! :D ahha..

Cyberview's tables is Rm1388++... and it's 30% downpayment of the min tables..which comes up to 8k. (20 tables). But max is 40 tables and i feel very restricted working with that amoutn.

yeah! i was quoted 5k too for the deposit!

And thanks for the link!!! :D ahha..

Cyberview's tables is Rm1388++... and it's 30% downpayment of the min tables..which comes up to 8k. (20 tables). But max is 40 tables and i feel very restricted working with that amoutn.

Did you go with sdcc as well then? :) And the good thing is that you can still add up to 65 tables... :)

I had my wedding at SDCC back in May 2011. We thought the wedding went very well - we particularly like the spacious pillarless grand ballroom, can fit many tables (up to 100 tables) and Mr. Lee is very accommodating and helpful.

Service on that night was smooth and everything went well. Food was also good and we have good feedback from the guests. The reception area is spacious, unlike some places where the reception and ballroom feels cramped if you fit many tables and guests.

We also loved the fact that parking and access to the place is easy, free parking for guests and location is in between KL and PJ (for convenience of most of our guests).

I had my wedding at SDCC back in May 2011. We thought the wedding went very well - we particularly like the spacious pillarless grand ballroom, can fit many tables (up to 100 tables) and Mr. Lee is very accommodating and helpful.

Service on that night was smooth and everything went well. Food was also good and we have good feedback from the guests. The reception area is spacious, unlike some places where the reception and ballroom feels cramped if you fit many tables and guests.

We also loved the fact that parking and access to the place is easy, free parking for guests and location is in between KL and PJ (for convenience of most of our guests).

Thank you very much serendipity_gal for your feedback... appreciate it a lot.. at least now i feel more confident about this place. :) cause earlier my sister told me she had a fren who had a bad experience with SDCC. Food was cold and their table menu was done wrong etc.. glad yours was all good.. :)

Thank you very much serendipity_gal for your feedback... appreciate it a lot.. at least now i feel more confident about this place. :) cause earlier my sister told me she had a fren who had a bad experience with SDCC. Food was cold and their table menu was done wrong etc.. glad yours was all good.. :)

I think with every venue, there is also the element of luck involved. Even a place which has perfect reviews may also have something go wrong. So I think you should read up about past mistakes or where things go wrong and discuss it with the ppl in charge of the venue and try to ensure that this does not happen to your event.

Good luck and hope your wedding preps go smoothly! :)

I think with every venue, there is also the element of luck involved. Even a place which has perfect reviews may also have something go wrong. So I think you should read up about past mistakes or where things go wrong and discuss it with the ppl in charge of the venue and try to ensure that this does not happen to your event.

Good luck and hope your wedding preps go smoothly! :)

thank you very much serendipity_gal for your advice. :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jolcy" data-cid="404335" data-time="1354699385"><p>

To all BTB who might be interested,<br />

<br />

I just got the table price for Sime Darby Convention Centre. They have 3 packages to choose from starting from RM1188++, RM1288++ and RM1388++..</p></blockquote>

Thank you so much for this info. Im actually considering sdcc for my wedding reception for 2014 so have a rough guide on how much to expect the costing would be. Its either this or Felda Perdana.