Sign in to follow this  
chloe90

Wedding bridal advise please in kuching

I need help.. I actually deposit 50% at france and taipei for a 2999 package for 30poses its a not bad offer... but... just that their dress provided is not the type that I want.. i want a dress that look elegant, sweet and princess type with beads/floral and lace... france and taipei they have vip designer dress for rent from 400-1000++ its just a so so dress.. but if from RM1200-1600 their gown is quite nice.. its so expensive just rent only.. issit really that expensive?? Or im cheated?? I look through internet to buy a dress it only cost 150-250 us dollar its like super nice one.. convert to MYR its like RM450-RM750... and the dress will be mine... At first and when I look through france and taipei their picture attach outside the gown are just fine and quite nice.. however after I placed my deposit few weeks later then only I went to try thier gown.. I feel dissapointed becoz mostly their gown beads are gone and not really in good condition some are grey already maybe their gown are often being use.. :( im so sad.. issit all the bridal like this or? I really need advise.. which place has nice dress for rent and the price are affordable? And what shud I do to france and taipei? Or?? Im confused and sad.. I shudnt be too rush.. my wedding is still far far away next year end... I was too excited that day.. :( im sad now.. please help me..

Hi Chloe,

For photo shooting, it might not have much problem because the camera would not be able to capture the details of the gowns.

If it does, Photoshop will solve the problem.

But for Actual Day, you might need to get a better quality of gowns. You can actually rent from outside if you think the rental for their vip dress is too expensive.

I find that rental for wedding gown from bridal shop is more expensive compare to the shops that rent/sell wedding dresses.

For the purchase from internet, it would be risky because they might look nice but you never know what material and quality they will end up to be.

=)

Hi Yarling.

Thanks so much for your info ^^

Now I feel better.. Ive been worried for so long.. You solved my worry ^^ thanks!

True also what u've said its risky to purchase online better I go shop or other bridal shop :)

Anyway, do u know where or which shop that rent/sell wedding dresses?

Can recommend? :)

Hi there.. who want transfer France and Taipei in kuching package its a RM2999 package.. I deposited rm1500 already if u want I can transfer to u.. u just pay to me rm1000. I personally discount RM500 to anyone who is interested pm me

mlky9290@gmail.com

Thanks. Which mean ur package only cost 2499 its a 7gowns (3wedding gown&2dinner wear)+2 traditional costume got japanese, korean, chinese and lot more. Include 30poses photo. U can go to F&T to take a look at their dress if u find suitable one then u pm me thanks! :))

Hi there.. who want transfer France and Taipei in kuching package its a RM2999 package.. I deposited rm1500 already if u want I can transfer to u.. u just pay to me rm1100. I personally discount RM400 to anyone who is interested pm me

mlky9290@gmail.com

Thanks. Which mean ur package only cost 2599 its a 7gowns (3wedding gown&2dinner wear)+2 traditional costume got japanese, korean, chinese and lot more. Include 30poses photo. And got 2outdoor :D

U can go to F&T to take a look at their dress if u find suitable one then u pm me thanks! :)) Hi there.. who want transfer France and Taipei in kuching package its a RM2999 package.. I deposited rm1500 already if u want I can transfer to u.. u just pay to me rm1000. I personally discount RM500 to anyone who is interested pm me

mlky9290@gmail.com

Thanks. Which mean ur package only cost 2499 its a 7gowns (3wedding gown&2dinner wear)+2 traditional costume got japanese, korean, chinese and lot more. Include 30poses photo. U can go to F&T to take a look at their dress if u find suitable one then u pm me thanks! :))