Sign in to follow this  
match_d

Which hotel does fusion food ie Chinese + Western?

Their Chinese food is fusion type not those regular 9 course traditional dinner. They have 3 menu u can choose from, just email them for the latest quotation. Another hotel you can try is the newly opened grand hyatt....not sure about the menu but ballroom is nice as well. Are you looking for just Chinese fusion, you can try le meridien if you want French....I am having my wedding there, they just renovated the hotel and ballroom and it is uber trendy.

I recently attended a wedding in Westin. Price was really expensive but it was definitely worth it. Top quality food. Dessert was simply mouth-watering (bread pudding with choc & ice cream melt). If u could afford it this is one good option =)

Westin food is good I agree, price wise they all the same range for similar range hotel like jw Marriott, le meridien, Sheraton, MO & Shang. For sure above 2k++ per table. Wedding is getting more and more expensive unfortunately

Their Chinese food is fusion type not those regular 9 course traditional dinner. They have 3 menu u can choose from, just email them for the latest quotation. Another hotel you can try is the newly opened grand hyatt....not sure about the menu but ballroom is nice as well. Are you looking for just Chinese fusion, you can try le meridien if you want French....I am having my wedding there, they just renovated the hotel and ballroom and it is uber trendy.

Excellent suggestions...will look up le meridien...yes Westin is expensive and I think I won't be spending that much ...

I am looking at Chinese fusion with some degree of western touch :)

Apparently Cyberview does fusion to some extent

Yes, you can enquire le meridien. Racheal Tan had her wedding there and she did French food for her wedding. But that was before they renovated the ballroom.but their Chinese package starts from rm2088++ for the lowest package, same price as westin because they from the same brand, star wood resorts. Good thing, they can throw in more freebie as compare to westin. Hope this helps.