Sign in to follow this  
gracecslim

recommendation Make up artist Carmen Wong

First of all, a BIG thank you to Carmen who make me a gorgeous bride on my wedding day. She help me to make up for 3 of my reception dinner and of course wedding actual day. A lot of my guests ask for her contact from me..

In the first wedding reception, she make me a more natural look make up and western style hairdo. i love the braid hairstyle, simple yet elegant. All my friends from local or oversea guai lou love my make up and hairdo.

On my actual day, we start make up at 4.30am. and she is so punctual, she reach my house at 4.25am, before i am ready. my skin was in a very bad condition that day due to not enough sleep, tired as all the brides do.. my skin is dull, and my dark cycle is pretty serious. at first i was very worried, but after 2 hours Ta~ Da~ no more sleepy bride and i am a fresh, and beautiful after her make up. :p i love the nude make up base, brighten up my skin perfectly! She also help to touch up again before i step in my hubby's house. i can always notice a girl check me from far, touch up my lipstick, tidy up my hair, my veil, and my gown.. she is a very sweet and kind MUA.

In the evening, i told her i want to be a princess (hahaha). she put a wig on top to make my face slimmer, with big romantic curl at the side and a princess tiara.. it match my dream gown (princess can-can gown) perfectly.. she also borrow me a very long lace veil, she make me truly like a princess that night! at the make up side, she make my eye bigger in the evening, smoky eye but clean and fresh..

i march in with full of confident and it was so sweet to be a once a life time princess.. haha..

She took about 20 minutes to change my hairstyle and make up for second march in which i think its pretty fast. a low bun with red roses with red color lipstick to match with my red and black cheongsum.

She gave me a lot of advices on hair style and make up to match my chubby face. She is very professional, patience and kind. I am so glad to have her as my MUA with professional service and reasonable price. =) Thank you Carmen!

check out her profile

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carmen-Bridal-Makeup/158880314177028?ref=ts&fref=ts

http://www.carmenmakeup.com

post-39731-0-14364100-1357465893_thumb.j

post-39731-0-14139700-1357465894_thumb.j

post-39731-0-97241800-1357466119_thumb.j

post-39731-0-42283000-1357466135_thumb.j

post-39731-0-30865400-1357466155_thumb.j

post-39731-0-73659200-1357466177_thumb.j

First of all, a BIG thank you to Carmen who make me a gorgeous bride on my wedding day. She help me to make up for 3 of my reception dinner and of course wedding actual day. A lot of my guests ask for her contact from me..

In the first wedding reception, she make me a more natural look make up and western style hairdo. i love the braid hairstyle, simple yet elegant. All my friends from local or oversea guai lou love my make up and hairdo.

On my actual day, we start make up at 4.30am. and she is so punctual, she reach my house at 4.25am, before i am ready. my skin was in a very bad condition that day due to not enough sleep, tired as all the brides do.. my skin is dull, and my dark cycle is pretty serious. at first i was very worried, but after 2 hours Ta~ Da~ no more sleepy bride and i am a fresh, and beautiful after her make up. :p i love the nude make up base, brighten up my skin perfectly! She also help to touch up again before i step in my hubby's house. i can always notice a girl check me from far, touch up my lipstick, tidy up my hair, my veil, and my gown.. she is a very sweet and kind MUA.

In the evening, i told her i want to be a princess (hahaha). she put a wig on top to make my face slimmer, with big romantic curl at the side and a princess tiara.. it match my dream gown (princess can-can gown) perfectly.. she also borrow me a very long lace veil, she make me truly like a princess that night! at the make up side, she make my eye bigger in the evening, smoky eye but clean and fresh..

i march in with full of confident and it was so sweet to be a once a life time princess.. haha..

She took about 20 minutes to change my hairstyle and make up for second march in which i think its pretty fast. a low bun with red roses with red color lipstick to match with my red and black cheongsum.

She gave me a lot of advices on hair style and make up to match my chubby face. She is very professional, patience and kind. I am so glad to have her as my MUA with professional service and reasonable price. =) Thank you Carmen!

check out her profile

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carmen-Bridal-Makeup/158880314177028?ref=ts&fref=ts

http://www.carmenmakeup.com

Dear Grace,

Thanks a lot Grace for the good comment on my service and also trust putting on me. We have been sharing ideas since last 8 months on how to make your dream wedding became a reality. I feel it's always fun chit chatting with you. Keep in touch and wish you have marriage life now.

Regards,

Carmen wong

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carmen-Bridal-Makeup/158880314177028

Dear All MB,

You are welcome to view my latest profile for 2013 at CARMEN BRIDAL MAKEUP

Have you book your MUA on your special day? The auspicious date booking is running fast make sure you have make your booking with your preference MUA before it's too late.

Feel free to contact me for my makeup service.

Thanks.

Carmen Makeup

www.carmenmakeup.com

post-36975-0-66672300-1363585163_thumb.j

post-36975-0-68132700-1363585481_thumb.j

post-36975-0-76490100-1363585494_thumb.j

post-36975-0-34079800-1363585842_thumb.j