Proud to share our self-photographed pre wedding shot taken at Bali / M'sia / SG / Macau / Australia in 12 months time.

http://vimeo.com/53933689

While we were telling people we are doing our pre shot on our own, the first response was" whao, you save a lot in terms of money".

In fact, we werent. We forked out the same price, but what cost us more was time. From wedding attire hunting, accesories, props, camera gear, lighting accesories, make up, hairdo, photo editing etc were done by just the two of us. I guess it was tiring, but I dont really remember it. I remembered the process during the shooting, the obstacle we had overcome, the joy, the fun, the laughter while review our wrong angled shot taken by the tripod, the efforts and the patient.

The priviledge was we were doing this during our holidays. Thus, the holidays mean more then just a holiday gateway for me.

Why DIY but presented by www.walkadogstudio.com? Because I married to the photographer. :D

Hi, the pre-wedding shot is very nice!
i will be having my pre-wedding shoot at Bali in May 2013 and i am sourcing for the local Makeup & Hairdo Artist. Do you have any recommended contact there?

Hi, the pre-wedding shot is very nice!

i will be having my pre-wedding shoot at Bali in May 2013 and i am sourcing for the local Makeup & Hairdo Artist. Do you have any recommended contact there?

Hi, sorry I have no idea about the local make up artist. I did the make up myself, probably you can DIY. :)

Have a fun shooting in Bali, a lovely island.