Hi bride-to-be's,

Exciting time ahead for you ;) Am letting go the following items which have only been used once, very well kept in a brand new condition. I am a Amy (average size) bride, height 5"2. The gowns are all custom made & have been professionally cleaned at dobi after the wedding:

1. Wedding gown - white color

2. Short wedding gown - white color
3. Evening gown - blue with elegant Swarovski crystal

4. Evening gown - dark blue
5. Evening gown - rich red with elegant Swarovski crystal
6. Bridesmaid dress - white color nylon fabric with elegant Swarovski crystal

5. Shoes - vincci +
i) one is in white, with Swarovski crystals.

6. Hair accessories

Please drop me a note along with your email if you are keen on viewing photos of the gowns & shoes.

Hi Amy, I've sent you an email on a new avenue to sell your wedding dress. Kindly contact me at jean@howimetmyweddingdress.com / visit www.howimetmyweddingdress.com if you are interested. We are having free wedding dress listings till end of the month :)

Hi,

I have an evening gown ( using oriental real silk) as I wanted some modern twist to a chinese cheongsam. I wore this after my wedding gown and everyone had nothing but amazing praises, I had this handmade. If you are interested pls drop me an email.

hi amy, any details on ur hair acc? (flowers, tiara, headband etc) =)

hi kenobikamiya, here with the hair acc. pic.

Hair_acc1.jpg

Hair_acc2.jpg

Hair_acc3.jpg

Hair_acc4.jpg

Hair_acc5_set_.jpg

hi amy, unable to view the pics. mind send me an email to sue.jst.chang@gmail.com?

cheers =)

Wedding dress is most essential and precious thing for brides and grooms. Especially for brides there are many models are available in the market, i am trying to buy the one white wedding dress with suitable veil. Anybody help me in choosing the best dress, thanks in advance.