Sign in to follow this  
cherriesue

Preloved Beautiful Wedding Gowns, Cheongsams for sale

Hi all,

I have some dresses from my wedding to be sold! I hope these dresses find better owners rather than just stuck in my wardrobe, they made me very happy on the day of my wedding (and ROM)! :D

Here are some of my details for reference:

Height: 164cm

Measurement: 32-25-36

Weight: 51kg

Dresses for sale!

1) Wedding gown 1 (White)

My main wedding gown with elaborate details of lace and beadings! A-line with long train. Gotten multiple compliments for this dress. Veil and tiara will be thrown in together.

2) Wedding gown 2 (White)

Dress was worn for photo shoot and dinner. Long elaborate ruffled train. Dress is a fitted design to the body until ruffled part.

3) Wedding gown 3 (White)

Sweetheart strapless neckline white dress, very simple, empire waist, chiffon material. Wore it for ROM.

4) Cheongsam 1 (Red)

Wore this for tea ceremony. Dark maroon red with green lining (cannot be seen). High quality because custom made with silk material. Has extra material for alteration for bigger measurement (grew thinner as wedding day comes by, thus altered smaller).

5) Dress / Cheongsam 2

Sequined dress with mandarin collar. Very fitted to body but has excess material that can be altered to fit bigger measurements.

Mail me at cherriesue85@gmail.com to see pictures or discuss any other details!!!