merry83

Endometriosis - To be treat with Laparoscopy or Chinese Medicine treatment?

Hi all,

I m diagnosed with 3rd stage of Endometriosis and i have seen two doctors. Their advise is to do laparoscopy surgery to increase my chances of getting pregnant in the future. I have seen a Chinese (Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner) doctor as well and he is totally disagreed with the doctor advise and ask me not to do the surgery. May i know Chinese or Western way of treating endometriosis is better? Cos now i m torn whether to do laparoscopy or just go with Chinese medicine... Appreciate any advice from anyone with the same problem.

Hi

I think it depends on yourself. Normally TMC will disagree with Western medicine. As I understand from my hubby, who is a surgeon, Endometriosis can be dangerous , if not removed it might caused tumor as well. I dont know if TMC can cure that but will probably take long time to "adjust".

I went to my gynea and she told me i have Endometriosis. Wanna check what you girls what other symptoms there is beside

Please advise.

my gynea in Australia is not cheap. AUD 230 for a check. luckily its partially funded by the government and my out of pocket cost also cos me aud 110.

thanks

I went to my gynea and she told me i have Endometriosis. Wanna check what you girls what other symptoms there is beside

Please advise.

my gynea in Australia is not cheap. AUD 230 for a check. luckily its partially funded by the government and my out of pocket cost also cos me aud 110.

thanks

everyone's different. i have painless regular periods and i have endometriosis. i had no symptoms until i went for a routine ultrasound.

u can check this place out for more info and support

https://www.facebook.com/EndoResCenter?fref=ts