kenobikamiya

Sue + Ron Engagement Portrait by Covan Loh

woo hoo Armadale has posted some of our pics here to share!

fantastic shots done by Covan & natural make-up by Anna Wong.

Shooting date: 13.12.12 (God is indeed good. Rained only after it was all done.)

Photographer: Covan Loh

Makeup Artist: Anna Wong

Props: acoustic guitar, bike, cowboy hat and 2 delightful hearts.

Enjoy =)

http://armadale.com.my/web/sue-ron-prewedding-by-covan-loh/

jus received our album yesterday. it was all well done from 13 Dec 12 til 26 Feb 13 (PS to final delivery) ... slightly more than 2 mths.

the owner Joanne actually called me up last week to notify me that new dresses are arrived and let me have a 2nd go of gown selection despite having selected my AD dresses a week before.

excellent service from Armadale =)

jus received our album yesterday. it was all well done from 13 Dec 12 til 26 Feb 13 (PS to final delivery) ... slightly more than 2 mths.

the owner Joanne actually called me up last week to notify me that new dresses are arrived and let me have a 2nd go of gown selection despite having selected my AD dresses a week before.

hie... do you mind sharing your wedding package... pm me at cherlin_84@yahoo.com

hie... do you mind sharing your wedding package... pm me at cherlin_84@yahoo.com

sent!

Do u mine to share the price packages, pm me pls. I am on a tight budget & looking forward to have a nice with price affordable ... thanks

can't seem to PM u

Do u mine to share the price packages, pm me pls. I am on a tight budget & looking forward to have a nice with price affordable ... thanks

can't seem to PM u

Hi Nonchalant Novice, Why? what's wrong? I'm new here, please email to me accgain@yahoo.com . I would like to know but i' m shy to directly asking the prices due to i'm on a tight budget. TQVM

Hi Melaniel,

Do u mind PM me your package?

Thank You :mom:

Hi, kenobikamiya. Do you mind share your package detail to me? my email: oby1980@hotmail.com. Thanks ya! btw, ur photos are awesome! It looks natural and relaxing!

Hi, kenobikamiya. Do you mind share your package detail to me? my email: oby1980@hotmail.com. Thanks ya! btw, ur photos are awesome! It looks natural and relaxing!

sent!

Hi Kenobikamiya, will you be kind enough to share with me about your package with Armadale as well? My email is kiirotsuki@hotmail.com . Thanks and advance!

Hi, do you mind to share with me your package with Armadale?
My email address is yeekfei_2709@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Can we choose photographer ourself or they choose for you?
How about their wedding gown/dress, is it nice?