Sign in to follow this  
cherry168

cosway babyplus prenatal education system

Hi members,

I have a new babyplus prenatal education system (complete set) for sales, new, bought in apr 2012, opened and tested (for less than 10 minutes) but did not use it due to other complication during my pregnancy.

interested member can email me at layinm@yahoo.com.

Bought at RM495, now will like to let go at RM380.

I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having  tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but the cost is way too high, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Priest Babaka, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i use his herbal remedy/medication and  i got pregnant. l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having  tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but the cost is way too high, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Priest Babaka, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i use his herbal remedy/medication and  i got pregnant. l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka