raethum

Saujana hotel or Grand Millennium?

Hi!

I'm looking to have my wedding dinner for about 20-25 pax and I was very interested in Grand Millennium at first, since the hotel is relatively new and the ballroom looks classy,despite the horrible jam in Bukit Bintang. However, a friend of mine recommended me The Saujana near Subang airport. I like the ambience in the hotel and this is hidden gem in Subang! The price wise and packages are pretty standard all across hotels. I have been trying to weigh the options and doing researches to see which venue is better.

Would appreciate some feedback and suggestions on these two venues.

Thanks!

Go for Saujana all the way. Traffic is clear there. Parking in abundance. FREE parking some more! Food is good.

GM hotel has the typical Bkt Bintang nightmare : HORRIBLE Traffic....and equally horrible limited and expensive Parking.

I agree, Saujana would be better if you want to avoid the traffic in KL! For me, I like the ambience of saujana hotel too. What are you looking for mainly?

I've not been to grand millennium though, we wanted to avoid bukit bintang area.

I heard Saujana is renovating their grand ballroom this year..it would look newer & nicer. Too bad they are renovating it after our wedding dinner! My wedding contact person at Saujana is really friendly & helpful..let me know if you would like her name & contact :)

All the best!

At first I was only looking for a small and cozy dinner place, because I wanted to have my ceremony at my hometown. But now I may consider Saujana as well for convenience sake and the ambiance. Will drop by Saujana soon to check it out. I kinda like GM because its new, but I don't like the jam as well. Was afraid that Saujana is hard to find as well.

When will they be renovating?

When is your wedding WSWS? Who are you liasing with? Can you give me her email?

Thanks for the input!

Our 5 live Bands have performed in both hotels many times d. We always hear good things about Saujana. It helps that Saujana gives you a very 'resort' kind of laid back and comfortable feeling...which is severely missing from GM hotel.

There really is no contest here.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="raethum" data-cid="405886" data-time="1359698805"><p>

At first I was only looking for a small and cozy dinner place, because I wanted to have my ceremony at my hometown. But now I may consider Saujana as well for convenience sake and the ambiance. Will drop by Saujana soon to check it out. I kinda like GM because its new, but I don't like the jam as well. Was afraid that Saujana is hard to find as well. <br />

<br />

When will they be renovating?<br />

<br />

When is your wedding WSWS? Who are you liasing with? Can you give me her email?<br />

<br />

Thanks for the input!</p></blockquote>

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying! My wedding will be in July this year, when's yours?

What's your email address? I'll send you the details of my contact person for Saujana :)

Hi All,

I am looking for small private wedding in KL or PJ as well. I will only have max 40 guest. Try get quotation from Passion Road, the quoted rate is reasonable but they will only entertain 60 guest and above on weekday and 120 guest on weekend.

Its too bad.

Hi raethum, have you come to the decision on your wedding venue?