Sign in to follow this  
nush84

Wary not to use this videography company 3pm

Would like to warn all potential brides to be careful when using the above company as we made a huge mistake in choosing 3PM Studio to cover our wedding videography as they lost all our footage 2 months after the wedding.. They had upgraded us to a cinematography package and given us a discount and we felt happy selecting them but really wish we didnt go with them for the reasons below. I'm a Malaysian and my husband is British and we were counting on the video to be shared to his friends and family abroad. Instead we are now left with nothing.

- they never bothered to follow up with us before the wedding as promised (to find out the venue, who should be filmed etc) instead I had to chase them instead , and they finally called me on the day before my wedding after I had to email them to give them the details.

- they didn't recognize or ask who should be the main focus of the wedding (family members etc)

- the first cut of highlights were atrocious they didnt even know who to focus on and rushed through everything , it was a really bad cut.

- THEN one day (2 weeks after they were due to give us the revised versions) THEY LOST OUR WEDDING FOOTAGE due to thunder and lightning. They were already overdue 6 weeks to deliver and then they told me they had lost it all even the back up was damaged apparently!how can that be in this day and age?

- after some pestering they said they manage to recover some footage from only one camera and gave us an edited version. it was horrible, half the footage was missing , they had taped over the performances and even better they got my husbands name mixed up so they put the wrong name IN THE DVD!

- Worse still they still insisted we pay the balance. Hardly any apology or refund made.When I spoke to them on my complaints the guy would avoid phone calls or pretend to cut out line off. So frustrating.

-I have no wedding memories thanks to these unprofessional people. Thankfully I used another amazing company for my wedding photos otherwise i wold have lost them too.

- PS: i wasnt the only couple which was affected, there were a few more in fact.

Dont take the risk please, not worth the tears and heartache i have been through. Please make sure your video guys back up and back up again just in case.

I totally understand how you feel as this happened to me as well. It is amazing how some wedding vendors handle wedding and what on earth are they thinking by not backing up more than 1 copy. Even the famous ones! Same reason given, lighting struck external hard disk......what a joke! Even with full refund it won't buy those memories back again. I would advise future bride and groom to get photog and videographer incase anything happen, do not put all eggs in one basket.