Sign in to follow this  
Roderick

Anyone held a wedding or been to a wedding at Le Meridian?

Dear All Memebrs,

I am looking for wedding banquent venue. Need a quick reference from you who held a wedding or been to a wedding at Le Meridian. The hotel ballroom has gone through renovation last year so it looks new. But I have not heard of this hotel about wedding so I am not sure about the service and the food. Would like to hear from you before I decide on the venue. Thanks.

Dear All Memebrs,

I am looking for wedding banquent venue. Need a quick reference from you who held a wedding or been to a wedding at Le Meridian. The hotel ballroom has gone through renovation last year so it looks new. But I have not heard of this hotel about wedding so I am not sure about the service and the food. Would like to hear from you before I decide on the venue. Thanks.

Hi,

I am having my wedding there next month. Food during food tasting is great, hotel sales person is very accommodating and ballroom is very modern. Le meridien is part of Starwood resorts which also own westin kl, W hotel, Sheraton hotel. The money you spend on the wedding can accumulate points via Starwood preferred membership. Which means you can redeem free rooms at any Starwood properties in the world. A few of my friends had their wedding there before the renovation and they have given me positive review so far.Miss Malaysia racheal tan and model amber Chia also held their wedding there so I wouldn't worry too much about the food quality and as far as I was told, servers are not foreigners rather the hotel hire local Malaysian as their banquet servers. I was worry about that part too since most of my guest and me are from the states, so employee being able to converse in English is a must. Do check out their package!