Sign in to follow this  
jazshc

WTS: Bali Pre-Wedding Photography Photoshoot with PhotoFactoryBali

Hi All,

My HTB and I have signed a photography package with Photo Factory Bali, a reputable photography firm in Bali and recognized in numerous international publications (i.e. Style Weddings Singapore, Brides USA, Bride to be Australia etc etc). Windee, the founder, is the only Indonesian photographer appointed to enter The Artistic Guild. However, we have decided to have our photos taken in Taiwan and will be using a local photographer in Taiwan instead.

We have paid a deposit in the sum of S$ 2,300 and we are willing to let it go at a discount. We are open to negotiations too!

You need not purchase the same package as us. Feel free to choose the package of your choice and top - up if necessary (i.e. like vouchers). We also qualify for a Valentine's Day promo (do pm me to find out more)

You may check them out at http://photofactorybali.com/

PhotoFactory's photography is really beautiful. They also offer Videography services. Their packages are really convenient as well as it includes transport, make up artist, hair do, gowns and tuxedo.

Do PM me if you're interested or email me at jazrylsim7@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Jaz