missj

Looking for Small Private Wedding Venue KL

Hello to All Brides-To-Be & Experienced Brides,

I'm totally new here, so please guide me thorugh. ;)

Anyway, I'm here to seek help in searching for a small and private wedding venue in KL.

Our wedding dates are end of March 2014.

Preferably we would like to have our Wedding Ceremony (solemnization), Chinese Tea Ceremony and Wedding Reception (Dinner) all in one place.

The number of people will range from 100-200 only.

Our budget per table is RM1,000 and below as we're considered fresh grads, and our friends are mostly of the same age.

My list in sequence at the moment:

1) Banker's Club

2) Top Hat Restaurant

4) Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Resort

I would like to know if I have missed out any possible venues which can be suitable for our wedding?

Please help darlings!

Thank you very much!

xoxo

Jessica :wub:

Tropicana Golf and Country Resort would probably be cheapest and most ideal for u but not sure about catering for such small group and availability. You'll also need to pay extra for renting the terrace / poolside / garden etc.

Passion Road would be ideal if ur guests are mostly youngsters. However price has been revised since Jan this year. No extra charge for ROM venue.

Bankers Club is great location however it might just be slightly blow ur budget.

Thank you my dears.

I just called them up.

Surprisingly, Banker's Club would offer a standard chinese menu for RM100 per pax, with complimentary tea ceremony.

Passion Road at minimum RM120 per pax which is already blowing my budget.

Tropicana offers RM1038++ per table, and that's only for the menu, not including the rental of areas for wedding ceremony & tea ceremony.

So Banker's Club is my 1st choice at the moment.

Will be searching for more as comparison.

Please help if u ladies out there have any idea.

Thank you my dears.

I just called them up.

Surprisingly, Banker's Club would offer a standard chinese menu for RM100 per pax, with complimentary tea ceremony.

Tropicana offers RM1038++ per table, and that's only for the menu, not including the rental of areas for wedding ceremony & tea ceremony.

Banker's Club environment is better for a small wedding reception. Passion Road can be hot at night and they dont provide a lot of things.

Thank you my dears.

I just called them up.

Banker's Club environment is better for a small wedding reception. Passion Road can be hot at night and they dont provide a lot of things.

I'm quite in love with Banker's Club at the moment. But we hope that we can negotiate and get more complimentary services as we're trying to hold on to our budget.

I'm also checking out Flamingo Hotel, anyone has experience?

Hi missj,

Im also planning my small & pirvate wedding for next yr march. Those location you mentioned, i have made enquiry before.

may i know which package bankers club offering u the RM1000/table package?

What i get from them is RM1000++ is the cheapest package.

For Tropicana Golf Culb they do have small ballroom for 25-30tables. If i not mistaken, above 30tables they can waive the renting fees of the venue.

Passion road venue is very beautiful, but alot of ppl complaining about the hot environment during dinner reception there. However u can save money from decoration part at the passion road, as they will provide you if you book them for dinner.

Shall we share more information together to plan our wedding. Feel free to email me at hui_fang87@hotmail.com

I dont think Passion Road provides any deco....just only the existing ones they have. Flowers, balloons, etc...you have to get your own decorator. The last wedding in Dec 2012 we shoot there, the client had to prepare her ownself the Sound system, projector, screen, extra cooling fan, flowers, emcee......

Hi missj,

Im also planning my small & pirvate wedding for next yr march. Those location you mentioned, i have made enquiry before.

may i know which package bankers club offering u the RM1000/table package?

What i get from them is RM1000++ is the cheapest package.

For Tropicana Golf Culb they do have small ballroom for 25-30tables. If i not mistaken, above 30tables they can waive the renting fees of the venue.

Passion road venue is very beautiful, but alot of ppl complaining about the hot environment during dinner reception there. However u can save money from decoration part at the passion road, as they will provide you if you book them for dinner.

Shall we share more information together to plan our wedding. Feel free to email me at hui_fang87@hotmail.com

Hi Hui Fang,

Yes, I think their packages are pretty standard for everyone who enquires.

Tropicana Golf Club, minimum 250 pax, so I don't think I can have mine there as my max is 150 pax.

I dont think Passion Road provides any deco....just only the existing ones they have. Flowers, balloons, etc...you have to get your own decorator. The last wedding in Dec 2012 we shoot there, the client had to prepare her ownself the Sound system, projector, screen, extra cooling fan, flowers, emcee......

Yea, I notice that in all the restaurants or private bungalows.

Eg: Passion road, Top hat restaurant, Rahsia etc.

In total, the budget is enough for a hotel with their complimentary decos and designs.

Hi Missj,

Vistana Hotel could offer 1000nett per menu with free tea ceremony and ROM too!

oh, really?

lemme check it out!

Thanks! :)

have you tried enquiring this place : http://www.ciao.com.my/home/index.php

Italian not really suitable for the elders.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

I went there for buffet dinner before, the food is really good! yums.

On a side note, we've decided to book Banker's Club. yays! :D

Great to hear that! Banker's Club is a good choice too

I am a planner.

Based on my experience and knowledge, Banker's Club is the best.. for the number of pax you invited, budget, and environment. Food wise, you can book the entire venue, without sharing the venue other couples if you have a small banquet. What the food quality like, if your wedding has many bookings on the same day? And, the manager in charge (Mr Shangkar) is very attentive to your request :)

thanks dear for your advices.

My partner and I have decided to book Banker's Club :)

Meets all our requirements! yays!

I am a planner.

Based on my experience and knowledge, Banker's Club is the best.. for the number of pax you invited, budget, and environment. Food wise, you can book the entire venue, without sharing the venue other couples if you have a small banquet. What the food quality like, if your wedding has many bookings on the same day? And, the manager in charge (Mr Shangkar) is very attentive to your request :)

Meets all our requirements! ya

Feel happy for you that you finally decide your venue. Im still worring about mine, coz my estimated guest is around 200pax, banker's club cannot fix 200pax, which is need to separate upstair and downstair.

I am a planner.

Feel happy for you that you finally decide your venue. Im still worring about mine, coz my estimated guest is around 200pax, banker's club cannot fix 200pax, which is need to separate upstair and downstair.

Hi Hui Fang,

Thanks!

Oh yea.. we have to play around with the guest list.

Just to ensure we have 15 tables.

That's the drawback of BC, upstairs is too "hidden" away.

I don't want my guest to feel left out.

Why not try out TopHat Restaurant?

They can fit 200 pax, with garden wedding also.

But one thing I dislike is their menu is buffet style.

I am a planner.

Hi Hui Fang, i hv a package to let go at bukit kiara, only rm688 per table. if u wish to have poolside ceremony, can also be arranged. pls let me know if ure interested. anneliew@ymail.com 0102268223. thanks

Hi, does anyone interested to look for wedding dinner seat at Sin Choi Wah Restaurant, Kepong Menjalara. Discount will be given to those who interested for the reservation. Validity of discount until 31 Dec 2013. Please call Chan 019-3835183 or Hoo 012-5305570 If you are interested. Thank you!

Thank you my dears.

I just called them up.

I'm quite in love with Banker's Club at the moment. But we hope that we can negotiate and get more complimentary services as we're trying to hold on to our budget.

I'm also checking out Flamingo Hotel, anyone has experience?

Hi, can I have the quotation from Bankers Club?

Thanks!