Dear all,

I am looking for a chinese restaurant in klang valley with the cateria below:

- Available on 19 Jan 2014

- Can cater 25 to 30 tables

- Good food

- Budget per table below RM 800

- No "tiang" blocking the view or max 4 small "tiang"

I have research around and found a few restuarant:

1. Maju Palace - good food and no tiang. simple deco. but my MIL complaint about the carpark being too narrow and too many levels to reach the restuarant.. she felt very dizzy going up the carpark...

2. Royal China Bkt Bintang - the hall is nice but never try the food before. Need advice on this restaurant as i saw a few post that mention got Cockroaches eggs in the dishes and got rat running the restaurant (happen in Sept 2011). Not too sure whether it happen in their previous location in Jln Ampang or after they move to Bkt Bintang.

3. Super Tanker - nice food but got "seafood" smell in the restaurant... stinky...

4. Mutiara Palace - good menu with reasonable price. But got 2 BIG tiang in the hall.

Anyone can advice me which restaurant to choose or any other recommendation???

Need to decide by this weekend before the restaurant was open up to other ppl booking.

Dear all,

I am looking for a chinese restaurant in klang valley with the cateria below:

- Available on 19 Jan 2014

- Can cater 25 to 30 tables

- Good food

- Budget per table below RM 800

- No "tiang" blocking the view or max 4 small "tiang"

I have research around and found a few restuarant:

1. Maju Palace - good food and no tiang. simple deco. but my MIL complaint about the carpark being too narrow and too many levels to reach the restuarant.. she felt very dizzy going up the carpark...

2. Royal China Bkt Bintang - the hall is nice but never try the food before. Need advice on this restaurant as i saw a few post that mention got Cockroaches eggs in the dishes and got rat running the restaurant (happen in Sept 2011). Not too sure whether it happen in their previous location in Jln Ampang or after they move to Bkt Bintang.

3. Super Tanker - nice food but got "seafood" smell in the restaurant... stinky...

4. Mutiara Palace - good menu with reasonable price. But got 2 BIG tiang in the hall.

Anyone can advice me which restaurant to choose or any other recommendation???

Need to decide by this weekend before the restaurant was open up to other ppl booking.

Hi Merry83, have you found and booked a restaurant d? I have a package in Bukit kiara resort club to let go. it is at the oriental pearl restaurant by tai thong. only rm688 per table , also got free tables and free beer. do email me if interested. thanks anneliew@ymail.com

Hi,

Im looking at chinese restaurant around kepong or pj area.

Occupy 10-12table

Nice food,

Good service

No tiang blocking the view

Budget ard 800per table

Date 2015Sept

OF all the places you mentioned.... the best to me is SUPER TANKER. I tell you this ya....no matter which restaurant or hotel....after midnight lipas and etc will come out to look for food. It's just that you did not see lipas and etc come out in the other in Maju and Mutiara Palace.

SUPER TANKER is still the best to me. NO pillars at all whatsoever.... good food...good service....ample parking...goid location. What more do you want?