lynn_t1606

Wedding live band in Kedah

Hi,

Can anyone recommend me a good live band to be played at my wedding dinner reception in Alor Setar on 25 Dec 2013? My budget is RM2000 with PA system and we have 30 tables at the reception. Thank you.

Hi,

Can anyone recommend me a good live band to be played at my wedding dinner reception in Alor Setar on 25 Dec 2013? My budget is RM2000 with PA system and we have 30 tables at the reception. Thank you.

Hi!

The Macarons Live Band provide unplugged live band performances & emcee for weddings, annual dinners, corporate events and any kinds of special occasions on you request! We have emcee, keyboardist, vocalist, guitarists and violinist!

The good news is our price is below your budget!

If you only want a romantic violinist to perform around your wedding, the price starts from RM400 ONLY! (depends on how many songs) ^_^

Feel free to contact me via email (hjxprivate@gmail.com) or my personal phone number (017-8798322). I'm Jessie the violinist and is willing to perform for your wedding! ^_^