Sign in to follow this  
may1985lim

Budget Wedding Dress in Penang

Dear forumers,

I am trying to engage few photographers in Penang for pre-wedding shoots. My budget is quite limited because of moving into new house and I don't like studio photographer. Some of the freelance photographer did not include wedding dress (because they want to keep to budget).

My question is where can I get wedding dress that will not break the bank in Penang? Any studio can lend one which will be used by other photographer for outdoor shoots?

Any suggestion for place to shoot in Penang? I am thinking of Pinang Peranakan, the clan jetty and maybe spice garden.

Thank you.

May

A lot of people would really want to save of course on their wedding day. I just hoped that through that, we can provide or give more budget on the others. that's really awesome.

At the same time it is the safest option if you have no better choice for your dresss color. No matter you want to choose long or short black gowns for your balls. The exquisite make-up and fitted the elegant hairstyle with this dress.
As dogs mature, their behavior changes. This is something that tends to develop with just about anyone raising a dog. Addie is now 8 months old and her Dad has found himself saying "She never did this before" on an increasingly regular basis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women's Dresses|Tea Length Wedding Dresses|Designer Wedding Dresses

Hi May, why dun u purchase one for yourself. U can easily get it ard rm300 or less for a very nice wedding gown whc I think is reasonable.

I think you will find few options for cheap wedding dresses but the best option to go for sample sales, consignment shops, and look online where you get specific wedding gown websites or you can go to E-bay. Also find the local up and coming designer that may be student in design school because they won't charge you much but you should be focus of their creativity and you can look completely unique for very little money. perhaps this can be helpful to find a unique and elegant dress at any location.