Sign in to follow this  
mingyan2708

Two of Us and MOCO bridal gallery

Dear all,

Has anyone had experience using Two of Us (branches in SS2 and Puchong) or MOCO (branches in SS2 and Puchong) bridal gallery. Photos seem ok with them but not too sure about other areas like :

- returning of soft copy (they were quite insistant on only giving us 100 - 150 copies FOC)

- adding photos (quite insistant on charging us RM 50 - 90 per piece even on a lump sum price)

- gowns (only can choose selected gowns for outdoor but choices of gown for outdoor so little on the rack).

Think I like about these smaller galleries is we actually get to meet the photographers / makeup artist directly even during the initial visit, unlike the bigger gallery we have to go through a salep person. So we already know whether can get along with the actual ppl we goin to work with. In this perspective staff at Two of us bridal seems easier to get along with.

I've been to MV bridal fair, Two of us offer me 4800 net with FOC 200.00 cash voucher and 24''x36'' enlarge print worth (RM500). Seem like their packages photo look different quanlity. Ya, I agreed by u they seems easier heart to... and their packages with no hidden charges.

I've signed up with MOCO in Sept, choose my pre wedding photo gown in Oct for shooting in Dec ( next month ) , my advice is drop by and have a look at their gown. It is quite limited for their evening gown. Another thing that disappointed me is their service, I wish to change one of my pre-wedding photo gown on the same day , after I reached home and digest the photo my bro took , less than 4 hours after I left their shop, but being rejected, according to them there is a charge of RM 150 for change the gown with the reason we had booked the gown just for u. So to the bride out there if you had signed up with MOCO, once you choose and step out their shop, you have to pay to change your gown even though it is few months away from your selected date. Another thing is, they told us, we are not allow to bring Friend or family along during our pre wedding shoot, I am not sure it goes the same with other bridal shops.