We found it useful to decide the location then choose the attire, much easier to see whats suitable. We also found it useful when the photographers gives input on what would look best in the photos. If anyone doing shooting in restaurants etc also check the peak hour for their business ;p

moco1_zpsf3ee15e9.jpg

Now to decide on a actual day photographers. Any recommendation ?

Hi Ming Yan,

Can i know the pre wedding package deal that MOCO offered to you? I'm also quite interested to sign with them :)

Thanks a lot... U can email me the details at carrisa85@gmail.com

Dear carisa ,

I have sent to your email address that you provided. Please have a read. But I think I saw they doing some promotion now on a similiar package to promote their new video service. Can check it.

Hi Ming Yan,

Do you mind to share what is included in your wedding package and also the quotation? my email add is carollja123@hotmail.com.

another thing to concern is the altering problem..is it true that Moco did not do altering if the gown does not suit/fit our size? So if is really no altering, then the gown will even more limited?

thanks a lot.

hi carol

have emailed to your address. sorry delay cause forum was loaded with malware these few days.

in terms of alteration, for the shooting will pin/roughly sew for you , but i think its the same with other bridal shop. only for the actual day moco said will alter. but moco do not have a in house tailor so not too sure about the quality difference of the tailoring. I have not used my gowns for my actual day yet.

At the moment we are still waiting for our album lay out to be done up, been about 3-4 weeks.

dear prawnny,

hey there ;p

I have emailed to your add.

But I must say so far service has been marginally professional, not sure if related to the fact we have paid up almost full amount of the package on the shooting day.

Been trying to get the in touch with the photographer for the past 3 days to find out the status of our album layout, but there has been no response so far. I am really not sure what is going on.

Dear carisa ,

I have sent to your email address that you provided. Please have a read. But I think I saw they doing some promotion now on a similiar package to promote their new video service. Can check it.

Hi Mingyan, hope you dont mind to email me your MOCO package to shin_chew107@hotmail.com

How's MOCO team service? thank u in advance!

dear prawnny,

hey there ;p

I have emailed to your add.

But I must say so far service has been marginally professional, not sure if related to the fact we have paid up almost full amount of the package on the shooting day.

Been trying to get the in touch with the photographer for the past 3 days to find out the status of our album layout, but there has been no response so far. I am really not sure what is going on.

Dear Mingyan,

Have you gotten your album? How long does it take to process your album?

Do you mind to share your MOCO package to xxiao_yue@hotmail.com?

Thank you so much in advance!

Looking forward to see your pre-wedding photos!

Hi Ming Yan,

Do u mind to share with me your quotation with MOCO? My email: jessi_729@yahoo.com thanks ya :)

I'm gonna get married next yr and just about to start my planning~~ kinda headache when searching for bridal house~~~there are too many of them! And I had a bad experience early this year entering to mid valley wedding expo which you're like entering a hunting zone which all of them come and hunted you aggressively... I don't even dare to stop for viewing as they might just grab me and never let go~~~~

Hi Ming Yan,

Could you please email me your MOCO package? liz.sebash@gmail.com

Is your album ready? Hope that it turns out good!

Thanks a bunch!

Hi Ming Yan,

Really appreciate if you could share your MOCO package. My email is peiloo.lai@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance!

I've walked-in to Moco in Aug13 and get some info on their Promo Package. I really love the style of their photos but still considering on their package...your sharing helps a lot! ^^

I recently signed up with Moco too. Just finished choosing my gowns for my photo shoot next month. Their gown selection may not be as extensive as other more popular bridal studios but its still kinda ok. I managed to find my gowns for my photo shoot within 2 hours... They have quite a lot of wedding gowns but not too many dinner gowns to choose from. Hoping my photo shoot will turn out good :)

I recently signed up with Moco too. Just finished choosing my gowns for my photo shoot next month. Their gown selection may not be as extensive as other more popular bridal studios but its still kinda ok. I managed to find my gowns for my photo shoot within 2 hours... They have quite a lot of wedding gowns but not too many dinner gowns to choose from. Hoping my photo shoot will turn out good :)

hi carrisa.. how did your photo shoot went? i have signed up with them too.. and i have yet to decide on the outdoor shoot.. may i ask who is your PG?

bit worried la.. hope it turns out good..

hi all...... sorry for the long absence. been a bit tied up with lots of happenings.

Regarding the package think Moco has come up with a promo RM3K++ that is very similiar to the package that we signed up for.

We just got time last week to finalize the wedding album with Jay (edits and all). Expecting to receive it in 1-2 wks time. Fingers crossed ;p

Hope everyone is able to find a bridal shop and PG that suits their needs ;)

Carissa and Chime how did your photoshoot go ? Who s your PG ? Decided on which outdoor ?

Hi Ming Yan,

Do you mind sharing with me the wedding package with MOCO? My wedding is end this year and I'm also considering MOCO and Armadale, but Armadale's prices are a bit high....for MOCO were there any hidden charges incurred?

My email address is jy_87@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Chime & Ming Yan : The photo-shoot was great. We took 2 studio and 2 outdoor shots. Finally we decided on UPM and Putrajaya because well the photographer said that it had all the sceneries that were suitable for the photo-shoot. My photographer was Jian Han and Regine did my makeup. We just finished selecting our photos for the album. Waiting for the photos layout which jian said we would be able to see it by next month. The photos looks really nice even unedited (we had a hard time narrowing it down to 40 plus shots) so yeah I'm impressed by Jian's skill :)

Chime don't worry too much :) everything will turn out great :) just make sure to get enough sleep one day before the photo shoot. I was so tired after that long day....

jojo87: For my makeup there were no additional charges for the ampoules or eyelashes used for me during the photo shoot. I think the make up artist must have changed like 3 or 4 pairs of eyelashes on me. We only paid extra for the additional shots for the photo album and also upgrading our large print.

Hi mingyan2708, can you share the quotation with me at bu_wai82@yahoo.com?

Thanks so much!

Have been reading lots of helpful reviews on this forum, therefore felt that I would also like to share our experience (so far) with other brides-to-be. Keep in mind all these are our OPINIONS.

We have gone about hunting for a bridal studio for prewedding photo package for a few weeks. We viewed a few places that we had shortlisted and this is how we came to sign with Moco gallery:

@ around SS2 :

- Aspial - Price higher than others for similiar value items. Photo style is more natural, portrait and close up. Gown selection a lot. Charges very expensive to add poses. SA were knowledgeable but can be pretty pushy to close the sales on the same day.

- Lasposa - Large gown selection, but beware not all gowns are of same quality. Noticed that they put the nice gowns in front of each row, but the dresses at the back of the row are actually not very nice. So may not have so much to choose from as meets the eye. Photo style is also more towards natural, portrait style. But found it very odd that the SA could not provide us with each individual PG sample photos that they actually took. SA sophia was also not very pleasant to deal with as she rattled off all the details as if reading from a script. It was hard to connect with her. Charges very expensive to add in poses. THE only place that does not charge to reschedule shooting if it rains.

- Casa mia - Very extensive gown selection (including evening gown section, probably the most extensive we have seen). Photo style more to using "sets" made around the gallery. There are 4 PG but PG (Hebe) sample photos were the ones that we really liked. Photos maybe very generic due to using fix "sets", but this depends on individual preference.

- Keep gallery - SA very good (bobo). Gown selection ok - but some gowns only come in certain sizes so may not be able to alter to your size. THE largest selection of gowns allowed for outdoor shooting, think KEEP focus more on this. Has few PG with various style - natural, HDR, MTV (you take your pick). Generally their package very reasonably priced.

@ puchong

- moco - Photo style nice, a bit different fr others but some of the poses were reused for the some of the more generic locations. Gown selection not extensive but manage to cover most of current gown designs. Surprised to find the same gown held by armadale that i quite liked here. Love their DVD slideshows. THE only bridal shop (below RM 5000 package) which promised us free 100 soft copy of our photos (in addition to the album pose photos) in high res, unlocked format. Very attractive package (all inclusive with car deco etc) but concern that may end up having to fork up additional/hidden items as we go along - will be very unhappy if this happens. Staff so far have been accomodating and flexible. Liked that we can actually speak directly with the MUA and PG as its a relatively smaller gallery, they don have SA.

- Two of us bridal gallery - Nice photo style - more classic timeless photos, experienced PG they only have one (PQ Chua). They are more of a photography studio than a bridal studio so wedding gown selection not extensive but some nice pieces. They are capable of coming up with very nice designs - they can even help you design Jee Mui gift photos into an invitation card !! May have problems with MUA because she seems very new and junior. Package slightly more expensive than other (non inclusive of some items). Very good videographer as well.

- Armadale - With everything being the same, they have the most expensive package of all (not inclusive of some regular items). Wedding gown selection good., evening gown not so much. Did not see any one gown that was so impressive despite this place being famous for nice gowns. Photo style more natural, no heavy make up and accesories. Some of PG Covan's earlier work does not seem so nice but his recent shots are very good. Edwin Tan is also a resident photographer there. THE only place that gives ALL free soft copy of your photos high reg, unlock for FOC. Respects appointment time very much - each couple given 1.5hr each section, in that sense very professional. SA here was knowledgeable but because of that might appear lofty.

Well in the end we ended up signing with MOCO bridal gallery - a relatively smaller and newer gallery.

We will be arranging for photo shooting soon, as this is a real live on going review will update once its done. Hopefully MOCO will be able to deliver the goods ;p

Now to choose some good photo shooting location ;p

Hi Mingyan, can you share your photos as well? s1987peng@hotmail.com