klw

Oriental Pearl Restaurant (Tai Thong) Bkt Kiara

Did anyone have wedding dinner at Oriental Pearl recently? I am wondering how is the food & service now.

Hi Liz,

haha.. so long time didn't check malaysiabrides post dy.. now only i knew lz2010 is you! from the photo up there.. the right hand side one i will bring my own screen to put there.. so u no need to worry about projector and screen thing .. 20 can view it.. no problem! ;)

Anyone got contact of the manager of the restaurant?? I called in and spoke to one Ms. Lai but she wasn't very friendly and bordering on hostile. Anyone can help? Thanks.

Jacky - So sorry I only read your post now!! Thanks so much for your help, I don't have to worry about projector and screen now :cheers: One task is taken off my list, how nice!!

Amanda - Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully they will maintain the level.

sassy_chig - I have been dealing with a few people, the one who booked my date resigned. Now I am dealing with the manager (I guess), you may try looking for Pei Ha or Joey Wong.

Jacky - So sorry I only read your post now!! Thanks so much for your help, I don't have to worry about projector and screen now :cheers: One task is taken off my list, how nice!!

Amanda - Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully they will maintain the level.

sassy_chig - I have been dealing with a few people, the one who booked my date resigned. Now I am dealing with the manager (I guess), you may try looking for Pei Ha or Joey Wong.

lz...you are welcome. Hope you wedding preparation will be smooth with no hiccup at all!

1. I was planning to have an event here at the Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Resort (BJGCR) but had to change in wedding date.

I still have a valid event reservation deposit worth 3k to host any function at BJGCR

This can either be used for

-the Ballrooms or Halls

-the Oriental Pearl Restaurant which is under Tai Thong Group (The 3k covers food as well).

The reservation is valid till May this year.

You can host a wedding dinner, birthday parties, CNY dinner, etc,etc.

I am looking to sell my reservation to those interested at a 10% discount.

If you need any details or would like to see the place, please feel free to contact me at :

Ben-0192616015

Tina-0166636739

For more details on the resort you can check out the link below:

http://www.berjayacl...jalil/Home.aspx

Hi all,

Wedding is a great ceremony where love & ritual comes together for celebrating the new beginning.Wedding day is always a most beautiful occasion.I attend wedding in oriental perl res restraunt. All the services was very innovative.

My wedding date is March 23,2013. I plaaned my wedding in Udaipur with the help of Udaipur wedding planner .