Sign in to follow this  
Zita

Actual Day Wedding Photographer

Hi,

I am looking for a full day photographer for my wedding day on 29/11/2014.

Venue: KL & PJ area

Kindly recommend some good reputation photographer and the price not too expensive.

Thank you

Hi,

I am looking for a full day photographer for my wedding day on 29/11/2014.

Venue: KL & PJ area

Kindly recommend some good reputation photographer and the price not too expensive.

Thank you

Dear Zita,

Feel free to drop us an email at momentspix@live.com with more details of your wedding for us to quote to you, thanks.

Best regards,

Michelle

Hi, wedding is most precious event of the life and everyone want to keep their sweet memories in the form of photo and video. It’s very important to have a right photographer on your wedding so that you can enjoy your memories in future and feel happy. Amanda Barker is very professional wedding photographer. She has excellent work experience in portraits of families, children, babies, pregnant mothers and loves to creatively document the way people live in lifestyle sessions, and also to capture life's big events such as weddings and birth. You may get more info via clicking here http://www.amandabarkerphoto.ca/wedding-photography.html

Is there any new ideas in how to post new style for a wedding photo shoot..Any suggestible styles so that they would be new and different..They are photographers in every place who take photos in a beautiful way.Like the people in Kent have a wonderful photographers with well based grip in photo field.And they are expertised in this field.So,they can for caste any event successfully.

best Headshot Photographer

headshots photographer in london

Demystifying Air Travel: What Terminal is Delta at LGA?

If you find yourself wondering about Delta Air Lines' location at LaGuardia Airport (LGA), fear not! We're here to unravel the mystery for you. Delta operates from Terminal C at LGA, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable travel experience for all passengers. Let's dive into the details and explore what Terminal C has in store for you.