Sign in to follow this  
leenl

Sony Xperia Tablets Z launching 15 June today!!!!!

Wow, Sony Xperia Tablet Z is launching today 15 June 2013. Available in 5 outlets and will then available nationwide 19 June 2013 onwards. Price from RM1,438 with Celcom First Data plans. EXCLUSIVELY ON 15 JUNE, LUCKY CUSTOMERS WILL STAND A CHANCE TO ENJOY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS OF UP TO RM500 PLUS A CHANCE TO TAKE HOME A FREE NFC BLUETOOTH SPEAKER WORTH RM199, AT 5 SELECTED BLUE CUBE & CELCOM XCLUSIVE OUTLETS. Blue Cube @ Iconic, Sunway, Blue Cube @ Pavilion, Blue Cube @ Gardens, CXP @ eCurve and CXP @ Kuchai Lama.

another gadget in town...RM 1438 is kinda expensive lo...only Celcom selling?

so far exclusive for Celcom only..other telco not yet start selling

Is it this one with the water proof ? Or what so special for this tablets? Price for RM1k++ a bit expensive.

This tablets with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 1.5GHz Quad Core Processor , super fast on serving network. As I know this is the one with water resistance and dust proof. Now only Celcom is selling it. If you want to find from others maybe next month. Before that you may try see this. Know more before you purchase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1NxTQj-NXk

nice ads but here where got so many dust la...confirm only celcom selling??

Is it this one with the water proof ? Or what so special for this tablets? Price for RM1k++ a bit expensive.

This tablets with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 1.5GHz Quad Core Processor , super fast on serving network. As I know this is the one with water resistance and dust proof. Now only Celcom is selling it. If you want to find from others maybe next month. Before that you may try see this. Know more before you purchase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1NxTQj-NXk

nice ads but here where got so many dust la...confirm only celcom selling??

haha..but now got haze so for sure got dust la...jush wash with water kau tim and clean :)

my fren said only celcom selling now...you see others selling also??

Wow, Sony Xperia Tablet Z is launching today 15 June 2013. Available in 5 outlets and will then available nationwide 19 June 2013 onwards. Price from RM1,438 with Celcom First Data plans. EXCLUSIVELY ON 15 JUNE, LUCKY CUSTOMERS WILL STAND A CHANCE TO ENJOY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS OF UP TO RM500 PLUS A CHANCE TO TAKE HOME A FREE NFC BLUETOOTH SPEAKER WORTH RM199, AT 5 SELECTED BLUE CUBE & CELCOM XCLUSIVE OUTLETS. Blue Cube @ Iconic, Sunway, Blue Cube @ Pavilion, Blue Cube @ Gardens, CXP @ eCurve and CXP @ Kuchai Lama.

Just want to know the RM 500 rebate still on? Im interest on this tablets as this useful for me.

Just want to know the RM 500 rebate still on? Im interest on this tablets as this useful for me.

There was no rebate already. Why you din go launching on that day? But if you want to get it the you can get it from Celcom. I think they still have stock ba. Other telco haven sell it yet. Should be start next month ba. Anyway , here is the plan from Celcom.

Slide1-7_zpscc2491ac.jpg

From what I see in the market. Don't quite like Celcom as well, coz they or their advertising agency always spam in forums.