Sign in to follow this  
Rachel Lyn

Looking for a MUA for actual day in Oct 2013

Hi,

I'm looking for a MUA and appreciate if you could recommend one that is able to meet my requirements:

(1) Dates:

Wedding ceremony (churchtype) - 5 Oct 2013 morning at Kajang

Wedding dinner - 12 Oct 2013 at PJ (prefers to have a second image)

(2) Budget: around RM 1k

(3) I just did my prewedding photo shooting recently. The effect of the make-up is good in photo. However if see up close, it actually made the pores became more visible. Additionally, my face appeared shiny & oily within 1-2 hrs.

I'm hoping to find a MUA that could help me to create a sheer appearance and reduce the visibility of pores.

Btw, have anyone tried air-brush makeup before? Pls share with my your experience.

Tq for your valuable feedbacks~

Hi dear,im letting go my MUA package. She is quite popular.She can create a natural look. Mabel Toh. Package come with 1 morning session+1 dinner session and FOC 1 normal makeup.Price is negotiable. PM or ylden6@gmail.com ya.Thanks.

Hi,

I'm looking for a MUA and appreciate if you could recommend one that is able to meet my requirements:

(1) Dates:

(3) I just did my prewedding photo shooting recently. The effect of the make-up is good in photo. However if see up close, it actually made the pores became more visible. Additionally, my face appeared shiny & oily within 1-2 hrs.

I'm hoping to find a MUA that could help me to create a sheer appearance and reduce the visibility of pores.

Btw, have anyone tried air-brush makeup before? Pls share with my your experience.

Hi Im available on 5 Oct 2013. you can view my profile at

www.carmenmakeup.com

facebook: carmen bridal makeup.

Hi, all bride to be

Ester is wonderful! Let me share my AD make up experience with Ester three weekends ago. I'm so glad that I have engaged her to be my MUA on my AD. I'm very satisfied and happy with her service throughout my AD.
I booked Ester Chun be my AD MUA year ago. She was recommended from my friend who did her make up on her actual day on 2012, i really like her make up & hair do style so much. Ester has done a lot of make up with celebrities and bridal. Her charges is reasonable (market rate) as she is good & also provides hair accessories to matching my gown (BS provided is very old style) !!

Her work is superb..she's GREAAAAAATTTTTT! Highly recommend to all....P/s: She is really a piece of hot cake

Hi dear , i am makeup artist base in KL , i using MAC , Bobbi Brown , Shu uemura , Nars and more branded cosmetics ,

you can view my porfolio here ya ,

https://www.facebook...66990338&type=3

And about my make up , is beauty make up , such as eyebrow , i will not draw like thin thin and colour is whole black black without colour tone , my makeup will be more modern .

I been makeup for live show of Astro , Ferrari & Sony events , some msia local artist too and more , if intersted we can discuss about the price ^^

Hope to hear u soon .

my contact number ,0169217758 Jessica

About air brush makeup , now seldom hv this kind of mua coz budget will higher than normal makeup , i can cover the pores and when take photo will look like smooth , before i gt makeup for Astro 新秀大赛 , some contestant is also gt pores on their face but situation is serious one , when watching tv will not saw it , is smooth one even HD , u can view my portfolio , that contestant's pic is inside my album .

Hi Rachel Lyn,

I am a freelance makeup artist residing around Kajang. I have experience in bridal makeover for church wedding and I do provide options for airbrush makeup as well.

I would advise you to have a trial session so that you can decide whether to go for conventional or airbush makeup.

Do contact me if you are interested.

regards,

Abigail

Hi,

(1) Dates: