Hello friend ,

I want to share my malaysia wedding in next month . I'm so happy but I have don't like my nose because my nose has looking very big and don't like this . I'm so confused and get no decided what can I do Nose Right surgery ? What can I do .....

Why you are cofused about your nose? i think there is no big deal about your nose. so, be happy to share your wedding with your friends.

Actually, you can tell your makeup artist on your issues. I am sure she will be able to assist you to camoflauge with makeup to make your nose balance out with your other face features. No need to go for surgery. Besides, I am sure your husband loves you the way you are. :-) So chill and enjoy your big day. :-)

Hello friend ,

I want to share my malaysia wedding in next month . I'm so happy but I have don't like my nose because my nose has looking very big and don't like this . I'm so confused and get no decided what can I do Nose Right surgery ? What can I do .....

Actually, you can tell your makeup artist on your issues. I am sure she will be able to assist you to camoflauge with makeup to make your nose balance out with your other face features. No need to go for surgery. Besides, I am sure your husband loves you the way you are. :-) So chill and enjoy your big day. :-)

Yeah. Don't think too much. Whoever know you, whoever loves you, they will accept you as you are. No one is perfect and one shouldn't play with their physical attributes just to look different. I have a big flat nose as well. Some people notices it very quickly. But true my self is my nature. :)