Sign in to follow this  
toniporche

sash choice for my dress

I'm having a heck of a time deciding on a sash to get for my wedding dress. I found a handful of sashes I love but can't decide! What do you guys think of the following sashes?

Here is the original dress

http://www.inweddingdress.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/b/e/beach-wedding-dresses-BC219A_7.jpg

LOve this bow. Thinking of white, a pale silver or even a pale purple (purple and gray are our colors)

BLgm5.jpg

I love the lace but does it need some sparkle so it doesn't get lost in the dress?

TPNHN.jpg

This sash is super pretty but not sure what I think about it with the dress.

11AJaX.jpg

Okay last one.

EYKTx.jpg

I personally think the 1st & 3rs will look nice on ur dress.

Btw, where do u find all these sashes?? I've tried looking for sashes in KL but cannot find anyone selling.

The first one is great and cute for your lace wedding dress.

Actually I think the second lace one is also beautiful, but it's not appropriate since your dress has already lace details.

Nothing is especially creative about that aspect of how the designer for Alexander McQueen designed Kate Middleton's wedding gown. That aspect of the Prom Dresses 2013 design was the most admired aspect. Most people naturally are fitted for a dress in a bridal shop, but there are other places where these items can be purchased as well. Some people will even buy a dress online. Most bridal boutiques do not have showrooms that allow you to browse through their collection of Wedding Dress UK. All of their dresses are usually stored away in a back room and your sales person will go and bring to you dresses that she feels is suited to what you are looking for. For more information, you can have a look at angeldress.co.uk