simonne

Any food that can make you slim?

With my opinian water is best for keep slim and Honey or lemon juice are option for you. but if you drinking 4-5 litter water per day you can keep slim for long time. by the way oldness will must be come on everyone's life. however try to keep yourself fit.

With my opinian water is best for keep slim and Honey or lemon juice are option for you. but if you drinking 4-5 litter water per day you can keep slim for long time. by the way oldness will must be come on everyone's life. however try to keep yourself fit.

5 litres????? 3 litres already very hard for me liao :P

I read an email b4 this where news come out from paper a gal from Taiwan drank 7 litres water per day donno how long later [cant remember the time frame liao] she got blind !!!!! :o

Go for vegetarian diet will make you slim down..... without any exercise!

It's my own experience anyway.... I used to weight 62 kg once.... but once i turn into a full-time vegetarian, in 3 months, I lost 10 kg! and in 6 months, I weighted 48 kg, and maintained until now! for 8 years already! My friends said it was unbelievable, seeing that I slimmed down neh.... However, during my vegetarian diet, I actually ate more compared to when I ate meat..... my plate was sooooo FULL until the people sitting next to me stared at my food! So embarassing! Of course i will avoid those gluten stuffs lah, i take veges and tofu product....

I agree with u Kumar. I started to take herbalife since 12th May 2008 by replacing 2 meals for it & had lunch with economy mix rice but to no avail, my weight isn't change. I'm still 65kg with 159cm even after 2 weeks of trying herbalife. I believe water is the best solution for diet coz it'll make u full & helps u to ocntrol your food intake.

I'm actually trying on a liquid diet now where i replace 3 meals with herbalife & drink lots of tea & plain water. To my amusement, my tummy has flatten on the 2nd day & my weight has dropped 1 kg.

I'm aware that this 1 kg is actually the fluid loss from our body & it's not the fat loss but i believe that if u didn't take any food, u'll burn your body fat later & shed it off. I got no choice as i'm really desparate to loss weight and by the way i'll snack some fiber biscuits when i can't tolerate.

I agree with u Kumar. I started to take herbalife since 12th May 2008 by replacing 2 meals for it & had lunch with economy mix rice but to no avail, my weight isn't change. I'm still 65kg with 159cm even after 2 weeks of trying herbalife. I believe water is the best solution for diet coz it'll make u full & helps u to ocntrol your food intake.

I'm actually trying on a liquid diet now where i replace 3 meals with herbalife & drink lots of tea & plain water. To my amusement, my tummy has flatten on the 2nd day & my weight has dropped 1 kg.

I'm aware that this 1 kg is actually the fluid loss from our body & it's not the fat loss but i believe that if u didn't take any food, u'll burn your body fat later & shed it off. I got no choice as i'm really desparate to loss weight and by the way i'll snack some fiber biscuits when i can't tolerate.

Hi Sam,

I dont think u r in the right track of lossing weight coz u cant maintain all way like this right?? Its not healthy coz ur diet is not balance. Maybe u will thinking of continue this for 3 mths then back to normal diet but I can confirm u that ur weight will coming back unless u keep work out all the way.

Drinking more water in fact help in a way for lossing weight but it not just the only thing to do but with workout.

Just my own opinion no offence ah.... :P

I once heard that eating spicy food increase metabolic rate? is it true?

also, eating all the way throughout the day in very small portion also increase metabolic rate as your body is working all the time. Is is true?

hi gals,

try to cut down carbohidrate n sugar in food intake.. I tried for 2 months. I lost 3kgs.. It's great!!!

But this method can not for long time.. cuz our body need carbo too :)

best way is still exercise and eat healthy and balance diet... that is the basic.. not much of short cut or maguic.. hehehehe

Please note that business solicitation or advertising for anyone (including yourself) is not permitted on this forum unless you're a vendor on this forum.