Sign in to follow this  
changelar

looking for credit card

im looking for a credit card for myself since few weeks ago.. any recommendation?

that day when i was shopping with mom, a credit card salesman tried to approach me to sign up their credit card

i personally think that it's quite ok one. cause the minimum salary needed is only RM2500

and every single buck we spent wil be converted into points

the best one is, complimentary with 25000 air asia big point,we can redeem our point with free flight to siam reap, bali, phuket and many more places

sounds great huh! thinking going to get one soon! teeheee

Are u sure u wanna keep yourself entangled with debt in the first place???? Think twice!!

Actually if u not a BIG BIG spender, hard for u to collect point and lastly just can get small gift on that!!!

BTW do they have the discount for dinning??? Now many credit card come with such package!!

Hey buddy, the RHB Travel Money Visa also can redeem free flight ticket de, had u done ur research???

yes... beside RHB alot of other bank also can redeem free flight!!

Like Citibank Premier Credit Card also.... but the requirement is abit too high lo.. my salary just peanut

aiya cannot la, my salary only allow me to apply the worldmiles cards. and they currently just partnered with Hertz car rental and also asiatravel.com which means we can get special price when book car or accommodation! how good. there are many other discount on other stuff..u all can check out here..really like this card! :)

http://www.standardchartered.com.my/personal-banking/latest-promotions/credit-cards/world-miles/index.html