kandr

Garden Wedding Venue - the Club Saujana

Hi all,

We finally had our wedding 1,5 months ago. Wanted to share our experience:

We had a total of 3 things on the same day at the same venue:

• Tea ceremony
  • Garden ROM
  • Wedding Dinner

Just for those of you who mlght get confused, this is the Club Saujana Resort (right next to the larger/ older Saujana Resort). It can easily accommodate for 60-80 guests.

Venue

the venue was perfect for us:

Tea ceremony, we used a small private are in the restaurant which is very well light for the tea ceremony. The restaurant served tea and snacks at the end of this. Was very good, as they set up the room with nice chairs and gave very good pics

Garden ROM, We used their outside area for our ROM. There is a lovely bridge, and water pond. We had our ROM at about 6 PM which also gave us a wonderful sunset on our pics. We used the banquet chairs provided and red carpet, sound system etc. and it was a dream wedding.

Dinner, The dinner set-up was perfect. The venue has a very cosy restaurant. This gave the perfect level of intimacy for our event.

The rooms are big and good to get ready in, the lighting also gives very nice prep pictures. And surely good for wedding night :)

Food

the food (Western food) was absolutely delicious. It was a four course meal, which we had decided upon with the chef, giving option for fish, meat and vegetarians even. The chef is very skilled and the presentation is absolutely perfect. The chef is skilled and knows his stuff and even recommended us wines to go with the food.

Service

The managers and their team are absolutely competent and professional. We as bride and groom are quite control freaks, but had no trouble putting our faith in the good hands of the Club Saujana management. Each and every detail was taken care of as discussed and share in our itinerary. One could tell that the people really put in their heart and soul to make our day extra special.

Even the grooms suits which were ruined by the dry cleaner were fixed by the hotel on short notice.

So for all you people looking for a cosy/intimate wedding, make sure to check it out.

Best of luck peeps!!!!

Hi kandr, this is exactly what i want for my wedding. May I know how much do you pay for your garden wedding? Your advices would bb appreciated. pm me at JaschaWee@yahoo.com.

Hello Kandr,

Can you share with me the details as well? You managed to invite a registrar for your ROM?.

I heard that its very hard to secure their time.

I'm thinking to have a private ROM as but heard some feedback that its very hard to get a registrar and if you managed to get one, he/she might not turn up on that day...

Hi Kandr, yeah...i also want to know how much you have spent..can email to me: my email is yiptan2329@gmail.com.... if within my budget..i will also go for it for my wedding.. :D thanks!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on The Club Saujana Resort!! Actually I am looking for Wedding venues for my wedding which will be held in this September. Please help and share your useful information!!

Thanks for sharing your informational thought but I am looking for reception halls in long island for my cousins marriage and that should be reasonable as well. You can also send infomartion on hallsuzan12@gmail.com.

Hello,

Notice that you’ve posted an enquiry to look for wedding venue. Please feel free to visit Planyourwedding.my, it is a one-stop online wedding portal where allow the couples to search for wedding vendors in Malaysia.

Planyourwedding.my allow the bride and groom who are planning for their wedding can effectively view and contact their desired wedding vendor through the network. It’s free and completely free of charge to use the service. This site allows you to post your Quotation Request, vendor who are interested in your quotation will contact you directly.

Should you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at 603-7733 5355. Thanks and have a Happy Wedding:! D