Sign in to follow this  
carmentwinky

Chuai Heng Restaurant @Jln Imbi

The last time i went to this place (last yr) for my cousin wedding, the food is nice. Ambience wise ok. But dunno know whether it's the same or not.

Amybe you can go ans have a look.

Hi there,

Im new member here...do you mind sharing if you have any chui hang restaurant's link, photo or other information? :D

Jes

Dear Jes,

Well, they just recently renovated. Higher ceilings, changed carpet, bigger space ( 65 tables ) & etc. Well, their package is from RM568nett ~ RM 888nett. Every 10tables free 1 table ( Mon ~ Thurs ) 1 tables free 1 bottle red wine ( Fri ~ Sun & Public Holiday )

Why not just drop by and take a look? U are welcome to give me opinion.

Any update about chuai heng KL??? Can share? ^^

mel_candy@hotmail.com

i dont know whether this helps

but i went to survey the restaurant i think in april or may 2009 cause my parents friend strongly recommended but i wanted to find 1 in pj

my parents friend even got the menu for us so it's difficult to turn down too so we went to had a look with my hubby as well the outcome was extremely dissapointed >.<

OMG the food was bad n service was lousy n the captain that discuss with us cant decide on anything and all request have to go in ask manager should just ask the manager come out to talk to us

when we complain about the food they say cos the 1st cook was off that day ( what if the cook cant come on my wedding day? means the food will sucks too?)

the whole place look old and next to the stage got an ugly looking door and if u cant book the whole restaurant walk in guest will definitely be walking through ur ceremony =.=

ask about the extra invitation cards they say cant cos they already free 2 table for us ( i'm having it on a weekday so 10tbls free 2 tbls)

ask about the soft drinks n tea they say tea got free but soft drinks we hv to bring ourselves (who in the right mind will bring so many cases of softdrink? and my parents oso told them they'll be bringing wine, brandy n whisky already and asked them to free us the soft drink but again they say cant cos they free 2 tbls for us already)

ask about the chair cloth oso same answer

ask for wedding favors like simple chocolate or sweets oso same answer

all things we asked for oso cant n always say already free 2 tbls

my hubby at home told me if they cant afford to free that 2 tbls dont do this type of promotion then really very angry somemore we're taking thier most expensive pkg that cost abv 1k per tbl

anyway i wish u guys had better luck