Sign in to follow this  
Karen1988

Please help, engagement ring

Hello there, could you do with some advice please. I recently got engaged. My now fiance proposed with a dud ring, as he wasn't sure what I'd like. But was really unsure of what kind of ring I wanted? How about pearl ring?

Hi,

we are Malaysia jewellery online boutique specialize in wedding ring and diamond with GIA certificate.

Maybe i can give you some suggestion because im graduate gemologist from GIA. If you will wearing your engagement ring daily,pearl is not really suitable due it is organic gems, sensitive to oil, chemical and perfume. Beside its not withstand on rubbing and scratching, it will affect the luster and surface over the time.

Diamond is a best choice for engagement cause it is the hardest stone, suitable for daily wear and match all your outfit. If you think a single big diamond is too expensive then probably can think of cluster diamond which is 6 or 7 small diamond gather into 1 piece. it looks very bright and blink too. There is also some alternative stone other then Diamond, such as Ruby, Blue Sapphire or Fancy color sapphire. And there is another stone very popular in Europe country with a very nice and high quality viotish blue named Tanzanite.

Anyway congratulation.You can contact us even can ask us about the price.Some of the gemstone we do not sell online but we do have in stock. We can also do custom made for you.

Suemei

eumayco@yahoo.com