Sign in to follow this  
sarasuryani

Bad customised shoe service

I just want to share my experience about Christy Ng shoes.

I went with intention to find out more about shoes customisation. But i was taken aback by the unprofessionalism of Christy Ng herself. She even pushed me to make a payment via credit card eventhough I repeatedly told her that i am only asking for advice and I want to go home and think about it.

I received my shoe a few days back. It was NOTHING like what she vowed for. The sole was uncomfortable, design was not what I wanted and the price is ridiculously high.

My word of advice, please do not go there and get your shoes. Don't end up feeling frustrated and cheated like me.

That sounds a bad shopping experience. so terrible customer service! Just keep calm down, definitely do not buy shoes there anymore.

I had just browsed thru her website last night and was thinking to have my shoes custom made there..am glad that I read this post..thanks for sharing...

Oh..oh, i had gotten a pair and it was not comfortable for the high price paid for it. It leaves blisters on my feet after just few hours ;(