keller

Pew flowers, Table Centerpiece, Flower girl mini basket, Wedding Gown, Mantilla veil, etc

Hi everyone,

My wedding was a month ago. And I would like to sell most of my handmade DIY decor items. When I was researching for wedding decor, my budget doesn't allow me to hire a professional decorator to do it. So, I went searching the flowers and vase myself and arrange everything on my own, with help from my own church members. Now that the wedding is over, I would like to put this to sell to budget bride like me. I am selling all these lower than the price i bought and made it.

1. Pew Flowers - Artificial Hydrangeas (22 stalks left) - RM8 each RM6 each
pewflowers.jpg

2. Flower Girl Hairband (Only 1 pc) - RM4

hairband.jpg

3. Flower girl basket (2 pcs left) - RM8 each RM5 eachflowerbasket.jpg

4. Flower for table centerpiece (20 left in stock) - RM16 each RM12.00 each

tablecenterpiece.jpg

For those who are interested on my wedding gown and mantilla veil, please kindly send me a private message. Thanks :)

Here's a picture of my wedding gown. It's a very beautiful and LIGHT weight full flowery lace with lining on the inside. Tied criss-cross on the back. And it has a 1.3m tail. Wedding gown is 1.3m in length from the bust area. Can be altered to fit smaller or L size women too. I am a M size and the gown is still loose on me. I am putting in my long Mantila Veil with lace details, together with this bundle. Selling for RM580 RM500. Location is in Kajang. Message me if you would like to try it out.

Gown is clean. Has been sent to dobi for dry cleaning.

veil.jpgveil2.jpggown.jpg

Hi Keller, you can send it to mrszanalee@gmail.com

Interested in all the artificial flowers, centerpiece flowers and tin cans.

Wont be needing the basket and flower girl headband.

Thanks.